Midnights falls HARD on Spotify (~40% drop)

wish

t-swift-midnights?fimg-ssr-default

First day streams - 188M

Second day streams - 110M (estimate)

Final numbers are pending but estimated for 110M, which is about a 42% drop.

For comparison, Red TV fell 33% second day & Harry's House only fell 30% second day.

Not a good sign for Taylor!

I feel like when the streams are that ridiculously high, it isn't reasonable to expect it to not have a huge drop

That's still unbelievably huge. :skull: When you have such ridiculously high numbers, it would be pretty stupid to not expect a relatively steep drop.

That's not really that hard; bigger than any other day by a female album ever.

The way you ran to make this thread without the actual number being out yet tho :fan: It's 116.2m sis.

Seems like the GP was not interested enough to go back for seconds :gaycat2: this album will drop so fast out of the BB200, mark my words.

If you're gonna make a thread like this, at least show how much other albums that opened with 100M+ dropped the next day.

That's still triple what Happier Than Ever debuted with OP :redface:

And I swear, the word "decline" has lost all nuance and context on here. Y'all's brains are fried :redface:

Just now, Love Again said:

Seems like the GP was not interested enough to go back for seconds :gaycat2: this album will drop so fast out of the BB200, mark my words.

Even you don't actually believe that. When Midnights hits 200+ weeks with ease, ugh, queen!

1495349718_duasmilinggif3(1).thumb.gif.a

1 minute ago, Love Again said:

You don't wants us to mark your words  

Well from a really huge debut it was expected that the second day would have a big drop

How do you have the nerve to thread something so ridiculous? Did you know that a new car typically depreciates about 50% after it's first day of use? It would be like a Lamborghini dropping to the value of a Rolls-Royce. It's still high in value. Don't kid yourself.