How long will anti-hero stay on the billboard charts?

wsurferwayne

How long will anti-hero stay on the billboard charts?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. How long will anti-hero stay on the billboard charts?

• less than 20 weeks
    • 20+ weeks

Will anti-hero be stable like shake it off or will it freefall like me! and cardigan?

I think that it will be taylor's most stable song in the 2020s!!!

I feel it may stay on the charts for a while, considering it's taylor. 

Freefall, she has no hitmaker abilities and the GP dont care for her

Well it will stay on the chart for 10-15 weeks but will only spend one week at #1 before it begins freefalling, just like all her other lead singles.

hopefully it stays in the top 5 until christmas knocks her outta here. i feel like we cant judge already. It needs a week or two to determine how much the song resonates with the GP. I hope anti-hero is a multi-week #1 

8 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Her album is the biggest hit of the 2020s so far.

2 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

Her album is the biggest hit of the 2020s so far.

No one cares about fan inflated albums. Can she get a HIT song?

It depends on how it holds up on radio and streaming going forward, but I'm pretty optimistic that it should make it to at least 20 weeks. Willow was supported by HAC radio (made it to #1 there) which kept it on the Hot 100 to 20 weeks, and I see no reason that Anti-Hero wouldn't do similarly

26 minutes ago, Love Again said:

No one cares about fan inflated albums. Can she get a HIT song?

Well the the answer is if she gets dua level of payola (radio deal, TTH residency) she might have a chance at getting a a multiple week top 10.  But Midnights already made more money than any Dua Lipa album ever made, my guess is that it won't get promoted that much. Why sell 0.99 singles when you can sell higher priced vinyls/cds/casette ? Also the world tour coming soon is going to sell regardless of her having a hit or not. Again when you can gross 6 millions + a night why bother to sell 0.99 $ singles ?

I don't think it will free fall, but I don't think it's gonna be a smash with a lot of longevity.

I think 20 is fully doable, the airplay will be frontloaded as she's a huge star and radio won't waste any time picking it up so that's to its expense in longevity, but that's okay

Freefall. Just like her last number 1s

If the single's success were a result of the gp liking it.. It wouldve served longevity.. But.. 

Dua stans need to disown that user again because :biblio:

OT: This is honestly the most GP friendly song in the last 5 years for her ( ya can argue ME! and YNTCD but they both were....well bad). So I can see it having a long life on the charts ( especially the way the charts are now) especially if it gets TikTok promo.

Taylor Swift is not a hit maker and her singles very rarely do great on charts. They all peak to #1 and then completely disappear. I can see this lasting for 2 months at the most, which would already be very cute.

Hoping for 20-22 weeks but I can totally see Lavender Haze crippling it.

4 hours ago, Love Again said:

Aren’t you tired Miss Hilly?

6 hours ago, Love Again said:

Girl just stop embarrassing yourself, it’s 100% illogical and even stupid to say the GP don’t care for her with an album that’s projected to debut with 2M+ copies WW. 

Also, stfu saying “BUT THE GP”, her fans ALSO are the GP, and since you DON’T have any data that actually supports the garbage you’re saying, you’re just literally talking sh*t and embarrassing yourself. 

Funny how the new excuse is “but her fans are buying it”. NO SH*T SHERLOCK. Now it’s also a bad thing to actually have a massive fanbase. Worms in the brain :toofunny3:

OT: I feel like Anti Hero could be a genuine hit, it’s catchy and radio friendly so we’ll see. Not that it matters at this point, specially when she’s about to occupy the entire Hot 100 Top 10 :clownny:

Edited by hector.adriel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.