Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• aesthetic bih

• Buffy

• Bosque

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Insanity said:

Disappointing wanted 1989 next

She has a 1989 Easter egg out there too. 

The Spotify skin for Glitch is from 1989 TV, not Midnights, like the rest of the songs 

12 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I really do believe that she's dropping SNTV during the tour. 

Not sure that'd be a good thing but we'll see what happens. Doing Speak Now before 1989 is a great idea though, 1989 is her absolute peak and she should keep it for last (or almost last).

My favorite Taylor's album. That's what I was waiting for. 

guess we'll be waiting even longer for 1989 TV :toofunny2:

9 hours ago, Tusk said:

The Spotify skin for Glitch is from 1989 TV, not Midnights, like the rest of the songs 

That’s a tiktok she uploaded when WD TV was released, it had an intentional visual glitch. So she was hinting at Glitch the song with that video. But it’d be iconic if she included the video on Spotify now to hint that 1989 is indeed next. 

Is that lawsuit delaying 1989 (TV)?

pC3NZZU.gif

19 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

I mean who knows what’s next tbh. This doesn’t confirm anything. We’ve had so many 1989 teasers for the last year & that led to nothing.

There’s still the whole Speak Now copyright issues too.

Maybe Reputation will be next.

She can start recording Reputation TV next month. :duca: Honestly, Reputation being the next TV blends in with post-Midnights.

Please change the title. Taylor just confirmed Speak Now TV is being released next in the Bejeweled video! All of the elevator buttons represent all of the albums she’s released including the TVs — in chronological order!! The 13th button is Speak Now TV. It’s also the same hue color as Floor 3, which is the stolen version.

Edited by Buffy

An orchestral version of Enchanted is also playing in the background while the 3 wicked sisters in Bejeweled are talking

That's for sure the next one. It wasn't just teasing, she made it clear it's the 13th album on the video (not to mention the other obvious hints)

Oh and it makes sense that she wants the 13th album to be the one she wrote all by herself.

Edited by Lady Claire

Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
'Cause I see, sparks fly, whenever you smile

taylor-swift-midnights-press-shot-2-photographer-credit-beth-garrabrant-1666191178.jpg?resize=480:*

On 10/23/2022 at 5:30 AM, BloodLuster said:

only here for Mine, Ours and Better Than Revenge TV

Wondering if she's gonna "edit" BTR so that it becomes "feminism-friendly" or she'll release the original version as is :fan:

On 10/22/2022 at 7:52 PM, Tusk said:

How random!

It's either going to be the 5th Stolen Version to be re-recorded or her 18th album to be released overall. (Depending on how you at Glitch's track placement on Midnights)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.