Would've, Could've, Should've is Taylor's HTE. Agree?

wastedpotential

Taylor has somehow managed to top herself yet again, with what can legitimately be considered her best song ever, and is arguably one of the greatest songs of all time :jonny5:

The way it keeps building and building until the third repetition of the bridge at the end where she's almost shouting with rage and sadness. It scratches a particular musical itch that I haven't felt since Happier Than Ever (s). Taylor really eviscerated John Mayer and his grooming behaviour with this one :jonny5:

kSvSgRK.gif

Strihm now ladies:

Edited by wastedpotential

7 minutes ago, Klein said:

It really is her best song ever 

spacer.png

I did NOT think Taylor would be making the best song of her career TEN albums and SIXTEEN years in

kSvSgRK.gif

it HAS to be made a single
kSvSgRK.gif

Edited by terrorblade

6 minutes ago, terrorblade said:

it HAS to be made a single
kSvSgRK.gif

The melody in the chorus is too strong to be ignored. Even if Lord doesn't do anything with it, I'm sure the stans will adopt it and it will pull an exile/DBM/Enchanted/Cruel Summer

kSvSgRK.gif

9 minutes ago, KOMH said:

I've been saying it's quite literally the second coming of ATW

spacer.png

Except I think it's even better than any and all versions of All Too Well

kSvSgRK.gif

Not when HTE is the best song on Billies album while WCS is the weakest one on Midnights :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.