Why Britney Naked photos make everyone think she's unstable but not when it's men ?

MoonGoodandHappy

Theres that double standard. When a male artist like Charlie Puth post naked photos people say "he's so hot" "step on me king" or "yesss daddy" or "i love him soooo much". But when Britney do it it's "are you ok" "you are sick" "this is not normal" "i'm worried for you" "why ?" "Oops she did it again". 

Why this double standard ? 

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

Because Britney is posting videos of herself in conventionally unattractive poses, dirty hair and looks unkept whilst spreading her chest and moving around in an erratic nature. 

If a boy posted a video of himself, unclean and helicoptering his dong about with unwashed hair and a spotty face I’m sure it would get the same response.  

I don’t think it’s a men / women issue here 

Cause if Kanye or even Macklemore & Ryan Segal posted nudes I would delete my twitter

I think it’s maybe A beauty/sex appeal  or age thing.:gaygacat6:

It has nothing to do with sexism. It's because Britney has a troubled past and tendency for erratic actions.

4 minutes ago, WERKER said:

Because Britney is posting videos of herself in conventionally unattractive poses, dirty hair and looks unkept whilst spreading her chest and moving around in an erratic nature. 

If a boy posted a video of himself, unclean and helicoptering his dong about with unwashed hair and a spotty face I’m sure it would get the same response.  

This + all the other erratic rants 

tdlr, its a combination of a lot of factors, not purely her just posing naked on social media :rip:  

What men (parents to teenagers) poses nude and we agree theyre good parents? Give me examples cause this statement is wrong.. 

Also.. Find at least one that also had a past with mental issues and breakdowns. 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

Because once someone thinks one person is "crazy" there is no going back. There is nothing Britney can do to make ignorant people stop thinking there's something wrong with her, sadly.

Have you seen her instagram comments? Heard her voice messages? This woman is unwell

It’s telling that you have to use Charlie who’s a decade younger than her as an example, and many people do think he’s desperate and embarrassing. 

No 40 year old man is constantly posting nude pics of themselves on Twitter/Instagram and if they were they’d get just as much if not more backlash. 

Its a combination of things for me. The rants, her including other celebs in her drama , her repeating the same stories we know she gave vials of blood! had to change naked in front of people, was sent to a mental facility. If these were professional pics or work related i dont see the problem. But shes just flat out posting unflattering provocative pics for attention.

Edited by popstyle

Except I find Charlie Puth's and Britney Spears' posts cringy.

#Equality

Combine excessive nude photos, rantings and ravings about Xtina and the body type of her dancers, as well as feuding with her family members, including her teenage sons, it's clear that the nude photos are just one potential red flag for someone with Britney's history.

Because no matter what people on here say, the second her father and her family said she was crazy and needed to be in conservationship the misogyny activated and they believed it. 

combine that with poor understanding of mental health trauma and the hate women get for expressing their sexuality, you have a lot of people projecting their misogyny and misunderstandings of mental health on a free, liberated, troubled yet thriving ICON 

we love you Brit :gaycatney3:

History of mental illness be damned, do you really think a 40-year-old man posing nude on social media with two teenage daughters wouldn't garner backlash, especially if his daughters expressed discomfort and revealed they were getting bullied because of his foolishness on the interwebs? Do you think most people would say to two 15 and 16-year-old girls "oh well, if you don't like it, stop living off his funds." Would most people support a 40-year-old man siccing his fans on his daughters and publicly dragging his teenage daughters for living off his money even though it's his duty as a parent? You think people would support that?

Britney gets way more leniency even when she's dead wrong versus other female celebs who have done way less and certainly more than a male celeb would in the same predicament, mental illness or not. The little bit of critique she receives has nothing to do with sexism, nice try.

3 hours ago, WERKER said:

This tbh. It could be done beautifully but this is just tacky

2 hours ago, ToMmY said:

Because once someone thinks one person is "crazy" there is no going back. There is nothing Britney can do to make ignorant people stop thinking there's something wrong with her, sadly.

So, you think she is perfectly fine and doesn’t have any mental illness? 

Because no matter what people on here say, the second her father and her family said she was crazy and needed to be in conservationship the misogyny activated and they believed it. 

combine that with poor understanding of mental health trauma and the hate women get for expressing their sexuality, you have a lot of people projecting their misogyny and misunderstandings of mental health on a free, liberated, troubled yet thriving ICON 

we love you Brit :gaycatney3:

Because Britney is that person. She is more popular and iconic than most of these artist out there. The it girl of this century indeed :coffee2:

Dumb thread :rip:

1 hour ago, Ari29 said:

So, you think she is perfectly fine and doesn’t have any mental illness? 

I don't know, I'm not a doctor. But what I do know is that trauma and mental illness are two different things.

Britney isn’t attractive and she has mental illness issues what we have witnessed in 2009 … maybe this is why

5 hours ago, WERKER said:

I love Britney but I agree with this

this thread backfired lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.