Adele's I Drink Wine MV is finally coming! First picture revealed!

anti-bitch

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Ichinaru19

• Green

• Severus Snape

The almost best song after Cry Your Heart Out, glad shes releasing this during sad season.

I love this song but whats the point? She waited too long for this to matter

Why unveil this tonight of all times knowing all eyes are on Taylor Swift? It’s giving G.U.Y / “let me give them this so they can stfu about me abandoning my era & can push for these Grammy committee votes come January  … “

It’s getting weird. 

What The Wtf GIF by ABC Network

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

why so late lol 

cgi and sfx  incoming? 

I guess she waited for halloween tbh.

well-deserved, love this song but it's kinda too late for it to do something .. guess it's just for the grammies.

I remember a Deuxmoi rumor circulating about a music video for a new lead single for a new album with her dressed in gold and floating in a river and that promo pic matches the description what if she is really releasing another album :deadbanana2:

Finally!!! I wish she did this sooner but better late than never. Can't wait to see it.

Finally :jonnycat: 

Hopefully they give it a proper single treatment, it deserves more recognition, one of her best songs 

7 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

I love this song but whats the point? She waited too long for this to matter

Because she is going for AOTY. This is the start of her campaign. Vegas starts soon too. 

No one expects the MV to magically re-boost the era commercially but it's so good to finally get new content (even though I don't like IDW that much).

Finally. She said the video is campy so I expect her to do more than just float on the water.

Why do I feel like there’s more to this than they’re letting on? 

I feel a re-release coming. 

12 hours ago, Same Ol' Mistakes said:

I remember a Deuxmoi rumor circulating about a music video for a new lead single for a new album with her dressed in gold and floating in a river and that promo pic matches the description what if she is really releasing another album :deadbanana2:

Maybe, just maybe, they are tricking us into thinking this is just for IDW and maybe it's for more :jonny5:

16 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Maybe, just maybe, they are tricking us into thinking this is just for IDW and maybe it's for more :jonny5:

She's literally drinking wine and the golden shiny aesthetic I the same of the brits performance 

2 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

She's literally drinking wine and the golden shiny aesthetic I the same of the brits performance 

Just being delusional :gaycat1:But anyways, I got a DM from her Adele Access account asking if I would like to send a video asking a question during the premiere event! I hope they let me :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Just being delusional :gaycat1:But anyways, I got a DM from her Adele Access account asking if I would like to send a video asking a question during the premiere event! I hope they let me :jonny5:

ask her to jump into the ******* studio you lazy ***** :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.