Adele's I Drink Wine MV is finally coming! First picture revealed!

anti-bitch

It's most likely dropping this week.

Adele Access sent out an invitation to fan accounts for a private viewing party in LA on Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/adeledailynet/status/1583257427754987520

Here's the first picture! Idk if it's a screenshot from the video or just a promo pic.

FfjbP8kX0AEgcIq?format=jpg&name=medium

https://twitter.com/AdeleAccess/status/1583248627887001600

Edited by anti-bitch

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Ichinaru19

• Yog

• Reflektor_Creep

Me learning this news just as I randomly decided to do a 30 relisten, slay mother

I fully expected her to be sitting on a chair, so this is... an improvement over that 

WAIT so that Deux Moi insider leak was real after all! She's literally floating on a river lol. 

Can’t believe this will be the first era since 19 where we will have 3 official music videos and not just two MVs like 21 and 25…

Actually I can believe it :bibliahh: but I’m excited nonetheless :alexz:

Finally :skull: 

Going by that picture, her set/oufit at the Brits makes more sense nn

Finally, she's releasing a third single 10 months after the release of the second single  :deadbanana2:

Her first era to have 3 official videos since 2008-2009 :rip:

Finally enough wine. 

And to think she probably filmed this almost a year ago. :rip:

Why get fans worked up about something that she's going to ditch after the first day? I believe this was the label's doing so they can try to increase her Grammy chances. 

1 minute ago, Cloy said:

Why get fans worked up about something that she's going to ditch after the first day? I believe this was the label's doing so they can try to increase her Grammy chances. 

I mean it's content. Let us have something.

2 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Finally enough wine. 

And to think she probably filmed this almost a year ago. :rip:

OVER a year ago, lol. Last September.

Wait just when I hear it at the store I worked at today too. What a coincidence. :rip: Also reminded me how good this song is. 

• ATRL Moderator

This song is so dull and the music video looks alienating — people have been complaining that she's no longer down-to-earth and now in the video she's in a lavish dress, drinking wine in a pool or something? :skull:

She should have released a simple video of her singing To Be Loved, the best song on the album, to get back in people's good graces :supaspaz:

Finally! It’s been so long I forgot there was a music video for this song and it feels like a pleasant surprise. Can’t wait, loved this song

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

This song is so dull and the music video looks alienating — people have been complaining that she's no longer down-to-earth and now in the video she's in a lavish dress, drinking wine in a pool or something? :skull:

She should have released a simple video of her singing To Be Loved, the best song on the album, to get back in people's good graces :supaspaz:

It's not that deep, lol. And that could be just a promo pic.

I though OMG was fun but it bombed. I guess the GP just wants slow songs from Adele.

11 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

that's also the day for Taylor's second mv I-, there will be mess :rip:

That's a private screening on Tuesday. Adele will drop it on Youtube after, either on Wednesday or Friday.

Maybe that's why Taylor is dropping on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

To Be Loved deserved this treatment :gaycat6: @Yog

Umm I guess..

why so late lol 

cgi and sfx  incoming? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.