Rita Ora f/ Giggs - "UH"

YoungDreamer

Soundtrack for Belvedere Vodka's commercial directed by Taika Waititi, starring Daniel Craig. 

Written by Rita Ora, Giggs, Kamille, Anya Jones and The Invisible Men, produced by The Invisible Men, Bandits and Hungry Man. 

Release date TBC 

Snippet:

Edited by GustavoBardusco

The Invisible Mens' prods never miss

• 3 weeks later...

I hope this gets released on streaming and it's not another Flame situation lol 

whatever happened to her song with gryffin called no peekin? it wasn't released on his album. is she releasing it as her own single ? i really miss getting music from her more constantly. the post phoenix messiness has not been it

6 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

whatever happened to her song with gryffin called no peekin? it wasn't released on his album. is she releasing it as her own single ? i really miss getting music from her more constantly. the post phoenix messiness has not been it

I think it scrapped, btw I don’t think she will release any new music til next year

24 minutes ago, Akasaka Sad said:

I think it scrapped, btw I don’t think she will release any new music til next year

wait do you know that for certain because gryffin released a deluxe sometime after he dropped his previous album maybe the same will happen? i hate that anytime rita has a chance to globally smash with a song it ends up being scrapped. it's annoying as ****. do we know if she has an album ready?

RO2 - O - 2013

RO3 - RATI - 2015

RO5 - 2019 - the HOW TO BE LONELY era - was this ever confirmed to be leading to an album? She definitely was making alot of music but it just didn't see the light of day for some reason

RO6 - BANG - 2021 - should've been a full album and era because the EP was fantastic

thank god for her DJ droplets because if it wasn't for those then we'd be back to musical limbo and starving

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

wait do you know that for certain because gryffin released a deluxe sometime after he dropped his previous album maybe the same will happen? i hate that anytime rita has a chance to globally smash with a song it ends up being scrapped. it's annoying as ****. do we know if she has an album ready?

RO2 - O - 2013

RO3 - RATI - 2015

RO5 - 2019 - the HOW TO BE LONELY era - was this ever confirmed to be leading to an album? She definitely was making alot of music but it just didn't see the light of day for some reason

RO6 - BANG - 2021 - should've been a full album and era because the EP was fantastic

thank god for her DJ droplets because if it wasn't for those then we'd be back to musical limbo and starving

I’m not sure about the gryffin one I thought it is scrapped because the album is out:giraffe:

but how to be lonely is for an album for sure, she has a 2019 album session. I really hope she can start her solo era im tired of the dj droplet:coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.