TikTok announces 18+ live streams for adult only

MoonGoodandHappy

https://news.sky.com/story/tiktok-adding-adults-only-option-for-live-broadcasts-12723510

Creators will also be able to set their streams to adult only, ensuring their streams can only be seen by those 18+.

Do you think it's a good idea ? :coffee2:

TikTok says adult-only streams could be used for things like certain comedy routines or when creators want to discuss life experiences that they’d rather not have kids watch.

Add this to the OP. 

Slippery slope :biblionny:

I don't like how hornee adults took over tiktok.. let the kids have something, man!

There was this one tiktoker I used to follow and he had a HUGE cock, he used to make the dumbest tik toks swinging it around, I was so sad when he got banned :cries:

39 minutes ago, Dancehall Queen said:

Add this to the OP. 

Terri Jo’s impact, this function was literally custom built for her since she’s their biggest live streamer :gaycat4:

16 minutes ago, Track10 said:

Terri Jo’s impact, this function was literally custom built for her since she’s their biggest live streamer :gaycat4:

Wait she is? Slay. gaycat4z.png

27 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

There was this one tiktoker I used to follow and he had a HUGE cock, he used to make the dumbest tik toks swinging it around, I was so sad when he got banned :cries:

Jake Andrich?

Twitter is shaking. 

2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Basically chaturbate?

:rip:

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

It could be anyone :swan:

So they know the consumer base is predominantly children, and yet they intentionally created an “adult” model? 

And then society asks why kids behave with no sense of innocence these days. 

Considering the amount of children on tiktok, this is rlly weird and idc what policies/rules/features they may implement to "protect children" from adult content, children are still going to see it.

2 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

Jake Andrich?

KingJax outsold!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.