Janet Jackson unblocks and remasters all music videos on YouTube

Bloodflowers.

Finally! Janet has made all of her music videos that were previously only been available in Canada and Japan for 11 years to worldwide audience on YouTube. As if that wasn't good enough news that her videos aren't geoblocked, they have also been remastered in high quality!

Janet's legacy and iconic videography has been preserved for new generations to explore :clap3:

Here are few great music videos that are finally available for everybody to view and explore!

Starting with this global smash hit:

And other amazing music videos previously geoblocked:

All Nite (Don't Stop) is still missing tho :eli:

Beautiful:jonny5:

6 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

that s great. i hope she will ublock Discipline on Spotify for my country too..

Right? TikTok smash So Much Betta is sitting right there waiting to smash :jonny5:

Edited by ddddynamite

NONE of these are remasters; they are sh*tty, automated upscales of the 360p YouTube videos, because Universal cannot do anything right. Sad to see her videos treated like this.

2 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

NONE of these are remasters; they are sh*tty, automated upscales of the 360p YouTube videos, because Universal cannot do anything right. Sad to see her videos treated like this.

Together Again doesn't seem to be remastered, but Someone to Call My Lover, Go Deep and Got til it's Gone most definitely are!

3 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Together Again doesn't seem to be remastered, but Someone to Call My Lover, Go Deep and Got til it's Gone most definitely are!

No. They're ALL upscales. They all have automated DNR, which is horrible and look horrible in full-screen. The only true remaster has been "Make Me" in 4K, because they have the original film from that music video. But every single other video received an automated upscale from the original YouTube video. It's what Sony/Universal have been doing for most artists. And it's gross and unprofessional. And the way they did "Son of a Gun" bad is unjustified.

Edited by livelikemusic

Where the **** is ALL NITE DONT STOP!!!

Also Doesnt Really Matter looks so beautiful. I wish it was full screen.

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

All Nite (Don't Stop) is still missing tho :eli:

keeping the best for last... thoughtful queen

it would be nice if the views could be combined with all of the unofficial releases 

2 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

No. They're ALL upscales. They all have automated DNR, which is horrible and look horrible in full-screen. The only true remaster has been "Make Me" in 4K, because they have the original film from that music video. But every single other video received an automated upscale from the original YouTube video. It's what Sony/Universal have been doing for most artists. And it's gross and unprofessional. And the way they did "Son of a Gun" bad is unjustified.

only facts :clap3:

I was hoping for her to finally add the Son Of A Gun music video without Diddy. :weeps:

finally :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.