Kim Petras surpasses Britney's Spotify monthly listeners

Alfred

Newest MPG Kim Petras has surpassed the Spotify monthly listeners of fellow pop star Britney Spears, as she approaches 40 million. Reports show ATRL is fuming ever since global chart-topping hit 'Unholy' has been sitting pretty at #1 on Spotify Global. The song holds strong at #2 for a third week on Billboard Hot 100.

5Q2oqf5.jpg

cPxQLfL.jpg

Newest MPG confirmed :gaycatney5:

Not surprised since Britney doesn't have a "Throat Goat" in her discography.

I wasn't aware this was thread-worthy, but if this is an achievement for Kim Petras' fans, I guess that's good for them.

This is obviously because of Unholy. One hit song can make it seem like tens of millions are listening to an artist when really it’s just that one song.

But I was told that the public was thirsty for Brit Spears music and that she would have the biggest smasha of the year whenever she came back to music? What happened to that?

2 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

But I was told that the public was thirsty for Brit Spears music and that she would have the biggest smasha of the year whenever she came back to music? What happened to that?

Considering you’ve been saying that Spears’ power wittered in the 00’s and yet she’s still the benchmark for newest pop stars you can just tell you are easily believe what ATRL feeds you which is not a good look, for you, I’m afraid.

It seems that Kim Petra is now experiencing the Xtina effect where the vast majority of her listeners are coming from one collab. Impressive indeed

7 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Can you quote one person that said that? Just one. Like not even 2. Just one. 

23 minutes ago, ddddynamite said:

Not surprised since Britney doesn't have an "Icy" in her discography.

Loving this answer, so real

Congrats for miss Petras, she deserves!

12 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Considering you’ve been saying that Spears’ power wittered in the 00’s and yet she’s still the benchmark for newest pop stars you can just tell you are easily believe what ATRL feeds you which is not a good look, for you, I’m afraid.

It seems that Kim Petra is now experiencing the Xtina effect where the vast majority of her listeners are coming from one collab. Impressive indeed

I’ve been saying that Brit Spears power withered away in the 00s, but some people on ATRL would lead you to believe the public is thirsty for Brit Spears music

35 minutes ago, americanlife said:

This is obviously because of Unholy. One hit song can make it seem like tens of millions are listening to an artist when really it’s just that one song.

So you’re telling me that Kim Petras with one hit and a small and unsuccessful catalog has more listeners than Brit Spears with a current “hit” and a huge amount of songs? :redface::skeleton:

Y’all are so miserable :dies: 

Can you let a woman enjoy success without invalidating or belittling it? 

Good for her! Her discography deserves it (aside from Sl*t Poop!)

30 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Good for her, I'm surprised how low Sl+t Pop streams are since gays eat her up or at least pretend to do so everywhere.

57 minutes ago, Alfred said:

3 million

Hand Over Mouth GIFs | Tenor

The jump  :deadbanana2:

The GP is a mess

Are we surprised?

This is **** pop, whip your dick out, turn your ***** out. This is **** pop, get your **** out, do it right now.

ezgif-2-8d1724de9e.thumb.gif.330136e8893