Nicki's album dropping this year

Supervillain

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/nicki-minaj-in-conversation-with-jada-pinkett-smith

MINAJ: I wasn’t sure how I was even feeling about having to put out an album this year, but that song happening and people liking it, that made me happy. People have gone through so much recently that they want to have fun. It’ll probably expedite the album to come out this year.

Is Taylor in danger?

I CANT WAIT!!! Bey &  hopefully Nicki & SZA  in the same year would GAG

When the first week numbers are atrocious because of SFG being tacked onto that “greatest hits”… collection…. >>>

another December release just like her magnum opus The Pinkprint :clap3:

I really don't believe her at all. Especially the amount of times Queen was delayed. I can't believe it's taken her this long to put out the next album though, she said another project was coming in 2019 too (the Barbie Tingz mixtape)

She’s not dropping anything this year chi :rip:

The release window was RIGHT there, should have dropped a project the week of the Vanguard performance and when SFG was #1.......... what was she thinking

This album could've possibly been her magnum opus, but her public image is in tatters, she's recreating songs from nearly ten years ago for a hit and she won't let that Queen or Barbie stuff rest in order to evolve :toofunny3:.

She should’ve released after/during the Vanguard awards. She/her team fumbled the momentum there I have to say. 

Edited by ImsoLOUD

It’s almost November and we don’t have a pre order. This is absolutely not happening this year 

12 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

She should’ve released after/during the Vanguard awards. She/her team fumbled the momentum there I have to say. 

the wave of SFG is still pretty big. She could still capitalize off of that moment if she announces the album in november and drops the project before her birthday in decembed alongside a new single. 

I know she's lying. I wouldn't be surprised if 12 months from now we still haven't got the album. She's so annoying sometimes ugh 

On her IG Live last night she confirmed she has a official release date set ! 

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

On her IG Live last night she confirmed she has a official release date set ! 

I still won’t believe it until I see it on Spotify 

this is interesting since it's been really long since her last album, wouldnt it expected that queen of rap would have plenty materials to release now?

Nicki’s album is not finished yet, I don’t know why she’s lying like that 

pC3NZZU.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.