The Surreal Life (2022) on VH1- Dennis Rodman walks around naked

Breathe On Moi

Omgggg I didn’t realize this is coming back :jonny4:

Just saw the trailer randomly! This airs on 10/24 at 9pm eastern on VH1.

cast:

Alsina, Tamar Braxton, Stormy Daniels, Frankie Muniz, Rodman, Kim Coles, CJ Perry, and Manny MUA

Here’s the trailer:

Edited by Breathe On Moi

Will we get a dating show spin off with the same pop culture impact as Flavor of Love?

6 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Will we get a dating show spin off with the same pop culture impact as Flavor of Love?

Storm of Love is coming :giraffe:

I barely know most of these so-called "celebs." The original series will never be matched.

"Show me around!" *slaps mouth with purse* "Show me AROUND!" A cultural reset was made.

31 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

I barely know most of these so-called "celebs." The original series will never be matched.

"Show me around!" *slaps mouth with purse* "Show me AROUND!" A cultural reset was made.

I mean thats in line with the original show whose casting pool was always d-listers/has beens

6 minutes ago, Femalien said:

I mean thats in line with the original show whose casting pool was always d-listers/has beens

:cm:

I’m ready for the MESS :jonny5:

The first episode was so good :jonny5:

I love that the essence of what the show was before is still there! Every time I think I’ll be tired of Tamar, she gives all the comedic relief needed. This is a great cast all around tbh I was cracking up the whole time :deadbanana4: 

These two episodes were a fun hot mess :lmao: 

Dennis' interaction with... anyone in the house :lmao: And it seems like it only gets worse from here. 

August clashing with Stormy & Dennis in the first two episodes :rip: 

Tamar, Manny, & Kim Coles providing good comic relief so far. 

• 4 weeks later...

What an end to this season :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: unexpected but happy for him! 

The fact that Manny mentioned “the next celebrities to enter this house” prob means there will be another season. This was overall a really good season tbh, short tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.