• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

11 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Did the 22 shirt change in Vegas?

no, its the same two shirts from glendale

Can we trust this? Because I don't want to get too excited :jonny5: 

Patiently waiting for the google drive full show with a good view :gaylorcat1:

anyone know if there is a tour programme at the merch stands?

21 hours ago, vale9001 said:

the act with surprises songs is between 1989 and midnights.

From the choices she clearly wants to make this act as something that shows her songwriting style. From the songs from folkmore to white horse, state grace or tim mcgraw between two big pop acts she wants to make a moment with songs with real lyrics.

I don't think we're gonna see how you get a girl, gorgeous, end game and whatever pop song is more build on sound than lyrics. Even songs like all you had to do was stay have decent lyrics but i mean they are songs made to be pop bops, they're not that deep. 

She said she won’t do surprise songs twice, considering she does 2 songs per night and has over 50 dates… it’s safe to say she will end up doing a huge chunk of her discography (pop songs included).

So I was at the Vegas Saturday day, and a few things I noticed. No one around me sat down for Evermore/Folklore. But the people around me were all devote Swifties and we all screamed the words to every single song. Except one girl who was right behind my boyfriend, she was asleep for half the show :skull: But I think her might have been sick because her friend/sister was standing and dancing the whole time.

Anyway the energy was crazy and nothing like I have ever been to before. The costumes/outfits were also beautiful (I'm talking about the fans). Everyone is so devoted to Taylor and I LOVED seeing it. I can't wait to go back again and see her in Detroit. 

Edited by Raphy23

9 hours ago, TheDreamer said:

Can we trust this? Because I don't want to get too excited :jonny5: 

Not several nights :skull: imagine if she does THREE 100K shows there

1 minute ago, MardinBeksloy said:

She could do that easily considering her current popularity in Australia is even bigger than in the US. 

5 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Has anyone sold out the Melbourne stadium for 3 nights in row? :eek:

20 hours ago, Feanor said:

We don't have any stats, but the Vegas stadium is one of the smaller ones on this tour. Elton John, Bad Bunny, The Weeknd all had attendance numbers of 41-45k, so I don't think her numbers will be more than 55k.

Taylor mentioned during the concert "sold out show of 60k people" 

If she sings Ronan that day.. :weeps: :weeps: :weeps:

Edited by Gui Blackout

15 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Birds are saying its 2 nights but I wouldn't be surprised if she does 3! And I highly doubt it'll be full capacity anyway since she's not doing 360. But God I'm so excited :duca: @Taylor Swift please announce already! 

South American dates are supposedly being announced next week according to some (mostly reliable) sources on Twitter. Brazil dates being booked in late September/early October.

48 minutes ago, danielins said:

South American dates are supposedly being announced next week according to some (mostly reliable) sources on Twitter. Brazil dates being booked in late September/early October.

i'm starting to believe that's why Madonna's south american dates haven't been announced by Live Nation. They usually spread these announcements and since she's supposed to go to South America next year, Taylor will for sure have hers announced first :jonnycat:

Taylor, Bey and Madonna will make everyone broke in there performing in stadiums lmao.

Before she announces any international dates, she better announce Canada first! I m starting to believe she’ll skip Canada and Mexico probs and just do EU/Aus/Asia

September - October: Latin America

November - December: Oceania

Jan, Feb, March: Asia

April, May, June, July: Europe

August, Septemeber, October: Canada and second US leg:eli:

ATT_economic-1.jpg

She's performing 3 nights at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas this weekend. 

It'll be her first week of 3 consecutive shows, of which she has 8 more in-a-row after this. :gaycat6:

It'll also be her 6th, 7th and 8th shows at this venue, which is more than anyone else. Her previous shows:

Speak Now World Tour (2011): 55,451 / 55,451 | $4,337,062

The RED Tour (2013): 53,020 / 53,020 | $4,589,266

The 1989 Tour (2015): 62,630 / 62,630 | $7,396,733

reputation Stadium Tour (2018): 105,002 / 105,002 | $15,006,157 [2 shows]

IMG-5183-900x675.jpgtaylor-swift-and-maren-morris-stadium.jpg

The video board is massive there, so the visuals from the show will looks gorgeous :jonny5:

Absolutely fine with her announcing Europe dates later in the year or even summer. I need to recover from what Bey did to my wallet :hoetenks:

I think they’ll wait for Arlington 3 shows to post the first boxscore cause that’ll probably be over 100M+ from those 7 dates and we know she loves that  :deadbanana4:

August - End of US Leg

September - her stage and trucks travel to Australia

October - Australian Leg

November- her stage travels to Tokyo 

December- her stage travels to The UK

January- February- UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe

March - her stage travels to Canada 

April- 2 Canadian dates and conclude the tour.

:jonny6:

4 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

She should do a second US leg. :lakitu:

She will after Speak Now TV :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.