Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

Hey guys! I´ve been avoiding this thread for a while because I had to miss my Europe date back in July and I´m still very sad about it. I had a mental health scare a few months ago and attending the tour involved a lot of traveling that was a bit overwhelming for me at the time, I actually made it all the way to Europe from my country in South America but traveled back 2 days before the show because of heightened anxiety. Nowadays I´m doing much better, but I´m still not over missing an experience I looked forward to for an entire year. I´ve been searching for resale tickets to the Miami shows (the closest to my country) and the prices are ridiculous, I guess I´m just asking for ideas on how to find some reasonably priced tickets if you can think of something. I´m also hoping for more dates to be announced somehow, though it´s all wishful thinking at this point.

• Like 1

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

17 hours ago, sexyback007 said:

Hey guys! I´ve been avoiding this thread for a while because I had to miss my Europe date back in July and I´m still very sad about it. I had a mental health scare a few months ago and attending the tour involved a lot of traveling that was a bit overwhelming for me at the time, I actually made it all the way to Europe from my country in South America but traveled back 2 days before the show because of heightened anxiety. Nowadays I´m doing much better, but I´m still not over missing an experience I looked forward to for an entire year. I´ve been searching for resale tickets to the Miami shows (the closest to my country) and the prices are ridiculous, I guess I´m just asking for ideas on how to find some reasonably priced tickets if you can think of something. I´m also hoping for more dates to be announced somehow, though it´s all wishful thinking at this point.

Contact the venue and explain your story. They usually release  tickets the day of so maybe they can hook you up in advance so you do not have to travel there without tickets. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LikeAChampion said:

Contact the venue and explain your story. They usually release  tickets the day of so maybe they can hook you up in advance so you do not have to travel there without tickets. 

Thank you so much for the idea! It's definitely worth a shot.

Coldplay recent box office updates really put into perspective how MASSIVE the eras tour really is :jonny5: 

7 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Coldplay recent box office updates really put into perspective how MASSIVE the eras tour really is :jonny5: 

The way I went to both :jonny5:

Came here just to say I miss November 2023 to be honest. I have the film's audio downloaded on Spotify and listening to it makes me feel so nostalgic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.