Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

1 hour ago, Mezik said:

The accommodation costs/flights/etc. were too expensive for me. The CAD is ****, and the GBP is almost 2x the CAD. :'( 

In all fairness.. I got given the ticket code by a pal who didn't want to go.. at the time I had the tickets in the event I could make them work - and when I learned I couldn't I gave them to a friend who couldn't go to any of the shows yet. So maybe that's some good #Karma.

All I do is pray the Ticketmaster Toronto date mistake is somehow real and there's a 7th show coming :chick3:

• Like 1

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• fridayteenage

1 hour ago, Great Username said:

We can finally tick off Change :heart: And not on my Wembley night :heart: My mental health has never been better so

1 hour ago, Great Username said:

Most boring surprise set of the tour so far omg :clap3:

Spat my coffee at these back to back LMAO

Girl st home the only big machine album track left

Best for last

:gaycat2:

does anyone have a code for tomorrow's eras tour show and can help me get 2x tickets??

I NEED her to announce repTV tomorrow just to bury fagologist once and for all

:clack:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, WiddLe said:

so if we remove change there are only 13 songs left

I would assume she's not doing Ronan and Soon You'll Get Better for obvious reasons, and likely Macavity won't get played either because…:skull:. I feel like we're really only looking at a pool of about 10 songs left. 

What if she plays Cassandra and then goes into a Rep song to announce Rep TV :duck:

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

What if she plays Cassandra and then goes into a Rep song to announce Rep TV :duck:

she's so cheesy that's probably what's gonna happen :rip:

so is SLL (aka one of her best songs) going to be played the last night of the uk tour?

Edited by Starchild
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

she's so cheesy that's probably what's gonna happen :rip:

It's so obvious and I didn't want to say it out loud, but I mean look at the material left (if an announcement is indeed what happens) :skull:

I actually love Cassandra so I won't necessarily be complaining 

9 hours ago, Mezik said:

If anyone knows anyone in Toronto / Vancouver who is re-selling tickets because they can't go... please hit me up. :eddie: 

I was suppose to go to London N6 - But London is so damn expensive I sold my tickets to friends. :rip: 

9 hours ago, Mezik said:

The accommodation costs/flights/etc. were too expensive for me. The CAD is ****, and the GBP is almost 2x the CAD. :'( 

In all fairness.. I got given the ticket code by a pal who didn't want to go.. at the time I had the tickets in the event I could make them work - and when I learned I couldn't I gave them to a friend who couldn't go to any of the shows yet. So maybe that's some good #Karma.

Oh, I feel you :chick3: this happened to me as well. One year ago when I bought the tickets everything seemed that it'll work out… had tix for yesterday and today shows, I was so depressed I just sold them like a week ago.

Hope you get some Toronto tickets tho:hug:

• Like 1

She can pull a Red TV, announce Rep TV, and drop it 6 months later :ahh: 

if someone has 1 or 2 spare tickets for today please DM me :chick3:

Taking a walk on Hyde Park listening to The Anthology cause I got scammed and I have no tickets for today :dancehall3:

4 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

Taking a walk on Hyde Park listening to The Anthology cause I got scammed and I have no tickets for today :dancehall3:

Oh no babe, what happened? 

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Oh no babe, what happened? 

well long story short, a friend of a friend guaranteed they had tickets for both of us but stopped replying to our messages a couple of days ago. we still hadn't payed for anything (except flights and hotel). However, today he said he couldn't sell them. At least I went to the show on Thursday, otherwise I'd be very sad. 

Anyway, perched for the clowning. I'm watching a grainy live stream on my hotel room. 

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

well long story short, a friend of a friend guaranteed they had tickets for both of us but stopped replying to our messages a couple of days ago. we still hadn't payed for anything (except flights and hotel). However, today he said he couldn't sell them. At least I went to the show on Thursday, otherwise I'd be very sad. 

So sorry for you. Hope you're having a great day nonetheless and enjoying your time in London :heart:

• Like 1

Just now, Klein said:

So sorry for you. Hope you're having a great day nonetheless and enjoying your time in London :heart:

At least I didn't pay for them at the time. It sounded shady but I wanted to believe it I guess. 

Thank you :heart:

8 hours ago, SoSickOfThatSOL said:

Oh, I feel you :chick3: this happened to me as well. One year ago when I bought the tickets everything seemed that it'll work out… had tix for yesterday and today shows, I was so depressed I just sold them like a week ago.

Hope you get some Toronto tickets tho:hug:

I am extremely fortunate/lucky I got to see Lisbon #1. If I can't snag Toronto or Vancouver tickets it won't be the end of the world. It'd be nice, but I really cannot complain. :duca: 

11 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Anyway, perched for the clowning. I'm watching a grainy live stream on my hotel room. 

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Keep checking last minute, I remember when I was in Portugal the tickets dropped as low as 60 Euros an hour before the show was set to begin. :hug: 

• Like 1

i am so ready for todays show :jonny5:

do we know if Florence is in the UK atm? :duca:

I played it safe today.

spacer.png

when the announcement is TS12 then what :clack:

Reporting live from the clown convention

i'm anticipating… So Long London x Beautiful Ghosts 

So Long London x it's time to go

:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.