• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• fridayteenage

Nothing more disorienting than Tess switching between 48585 streams during one single mashup and placed into a different verse of a different song each time

• Haha 1

Well, on the eve of someone's birthday…

VERY interesting. :cries:

Looking MAROON right in the RED eye.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Constant repeats... Cancel the tour. 

Another fantastic Warsaw night for me y'all :clap3:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, swifthino said:

think it's safe to say Poland will be a must on her next tour:gaycat:

• Like 1

The new Toronto show would be great but it was pulled no?

Had so much fun today but I found N1 somehow more enjoyable, probably because of the lethal mirrorball x Clara Bow mash up. I need yall to manifest an evermore surprise song for me tomorrow :gaycat4:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, torontowest91 said:

The new Toronto show would be great but it was pulled no?

Most likely announced too early

started thinking abt how in ~4 months, we'll all be watching the livestream for the final eras tour show...and got kinda emotional!!

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

started thinking abt how in ~4 months, we'll all be watching the livestream for the final eras tour show...and got kinda emotional!!

spacer.png

This will be both the most enjoyable livestream of the tour, and the most devastating. 

• Like 1

Today Was a Biblical Tale + I Think It Blows

Mashing up Exile with The Black Dog is SUS.

So I went to her Warsaw concert yesterday with my mom and I'm like zero a swiftie and I also don't know most of her songs but:

The show was amazing. She delivered 150% she was really great and the show run almost 3,5 hours. 
the production, her voice, everything on point. 
She really deserves respect.

• Like 7

Because she did exile on my date I may start to like her again

• Like 1

Was this stop all repeats?

How unexciting

She almost unnoticably swiped off a tear after black dog x exile

Edited by Liafen

On 8/3/2024 at 2:48 AM, Popboi. said:

Most likely announced too early

I hope so. 

After attending all 3 concerts in Warszawa all i can say is that this was the greatest three days of my life. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

N1 i was so nervous because i was in a pit alone and i didnt know if i will able to stand up for the whole concert but as soon as i saw taylor it all went away. The show was incredible and the energy in the stadium was off the charts. Everyone was so loud and screaming every single lyric she sung :WAP:. When she started speaking polish i thought i was gonna go deaf bc thats was the time 65k people lost it EVERYTIME :gaycat7:.

From her saying all these polish words like " cześć, siema, kocham was, sierpień, miło was poznać" we need to egzamine her polish roots bc she spoke it flawlessly :jonny5:

N2 i was in the nosebleeds but the view was also amazing and taylor made time to say hi to us during anti hero. Girls behind and in front of me were sweet enough to give me a friendship braclet even tho i didnt have one to give it back to them :heart2:. It was also nice to be able to sit down between the sets and i could still see a stage so clearly.

N3 was the best concert i ever went to, no joke. I was 5 meters from the stage and my view was amazing :clap3:. I borrowed my sister's phone and took soooooo many great videos and pics. I didn't even came that early (i was there about 3,5hrs before the taylor came on) and i still got an amazing view(plus the friendship bracelets from this sweet girl and her bf). The suprise songs were top tier and i wanted TWAFT so baddly and i GOT IT :gaycat:. Black dog x exile... you would think they both have 5billion streams each the way crowd lost their **** once she started playing :jonny5:.

My aunt also got me some more merch on top of the one i bought so i went home with a bag full of merch and an experience that i will never forget. Best 5k i spent in my life.

SEE YOU ON THE NEXT TOUR TAYLOR :alexz3:

• Like 7

i wonder how much she's enjoyed her global saturation this time.

next time will she go back to having two-thirds of her concerts in the US as with the previous tours, or be closer to the Eras balance?

I wonder when or even whether she'll announce the 2nd set of opening acts for the final London shows? It's getting close now. :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

I wonder when or even whether she'll announce the 2nd set of opening acts for the final London shows? It's getting close now. :lakitu:

well and just as you said it:

15/08 - Sofia Isella 

16/08 -  Holly Humberstone

17/08 - Suki Waterhouse

19/08 - Maisie Peters

20/08 - RAYE

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Haha 1

I get to see RAYE, Paramore and Taylor on the same day? :jonny5:

Spoiler

and maybe Puta announcement :ryan3:

• Like 3

Going to the Vienna concert girlies, I hope I won't be surrounded by babies and spoiled rich girls. :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.