Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

10 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Tonight is the night. :WAP:

COIL UP SISTRENS!

The Tortured Poets Department + Cassandra (Medusa Remix) Digital Album INCOMING :jonny: 

• Like 1

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• fridayteenage

https://www.realcommercial.com.au/news/real-facts-why-taylor-swift-gave-future-olympic-city-a-miss?campaignType=external&campaignChannel=syndication&campaignName=ncacont&campaignContent=&campaignSource=newscomau&campaignPlacement=spa

that's cute 

"For the first time in her career, Taylor Swift unplugged," he said at the Urbanity conference at The Star on the Gold Coast.

"One week on a world tour with nothing to do, that's gold – she promised she'd take (her touring crew) to the Great Barrier Reef and they had a break."

"I've got to hand it to her, she cares so much about her production that there's no way she was going to take that week away from them. And so Brisbane didn't get that opportunity."

I was at Warsaw N1 for my fifth and last Eras Tour show. Saying it was the most amazing night would be an understatement. 

First, I'm currently road-tripping through Europe with friends, so I was already having an amazing time. Warsaw is a wonderful city from what I've seen, really beautiful and the food was amazing. It was my 30th birthday and I was at the concert by myself so I could have my full attention on Taylor so that made me enjoy the show even more than usual. 

It was also the smoothest going to and back from a stadium concert I had ever experienced. Stadiums are usually outside of the city so you have to take public transports to get there (and especially to get back), and it's often an adventure with 65k people having to go back too. This time, I could get there in 30 minutes on foot so that was perfect.

I had a great seat in the lower bowl, with little to no obstructed view. I was at the top of the lower bowl, in a seat next to the stairs, so with no one on my left, I had all the place I needed to dance. The bar was also right behind me, so I could go and get some food or beers in between sets. The man's room was also very near, so no problem risking missing some parts of the show to go pee. 

The crowd was on fire. Easily the best crowd I've been with at the concert. People were SO LOUD. Surprisingly, the Fearless set was the one with the highest energy from the public. They also got really crazy for Rep and 1989. On that note, I'm still shocked by how I never listen to Shake It Off, yet I always go feral for it live. 

I was sooo excited about my surprise songs. The Mirrorball/Clara Bow mashup is one for the books. The Suburban Legends/New Years Day was more meh but hey, that was ok after all the slays I got previously. 

I cried a lot during this show, a mix of emotions because I both love the song, could fully connect to it without the distraction of having friends with me, and because it was my last show. Champagne Problems in particular took me by surprised, WAOLOM too. 

I'll never forget this adventure with The Eras Tour. Taylor is exceptional and this tour is one for the ages. Cannot wait for the next tour (or to lose control and buy last minutes tickets for London). 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

I was at Warsaw N1 for my fifth and last Eras Tour show. Saying it was the most amazing night would be an understatement. 

First, I'm currently road-tripping through Europe with friends, so I was already having an amazing time. Warsaw is a wonderful city from what I've seen, really beautiful and the food was amazing. It was my 30th birthday and I was at the concert by myself so I could have my full attention on Taylor so that made me enjoy the show even more than usual. 

It was also the smoothest going to and back from a stadium concert I had ever experienced. Stadiums are usually outside of the city so you have to take public transports to get there (and especially to get back), and it's often an adventure with 65k people having to go back too. This time, I could get there in 30 minutes on foot so that was perfect.

I had a great seat in the lower bowl, with little to no obstructed view. I was at the top of the lower bowl, in a seat next to the stairs, so with no one on my left, I had all the place I needed to dance. The bar was also right behind me, so I could go and get some food or beers in between sets. The man's room was also very near, so no problem risking missing some parts of the show to go pee. 

The crowd was on fire. Easily the best crowd I've been with at the concert. People were SO LOUD. Surprisingly, the Fearless set was the one with the highest energy from the public. They also got really crazy for Rep and 1989. On that note, I'm still shocked by how I never listen to Shake It Off, yet I always go feral for it live. 

I was sooo excited about my surprise songs. The Mirrorball/Clara Bow mashup is one for the books. The Suburban Legends/New Years Day was more meh but hey, that was ok after all the slays I got previously. 

I cried a lot during this show, a mix of emotions because I both love the song, could fully connect to it without the distraction of having friends with me, and because it was my last show. Champagne Problems in particular took me by surprised, WAOLOM too. 

I'll never forget this adventure with The Eras Tour. Taylor is exceptional and this tour is one for the ages. Cannot wait for the next tour (or to lose control and buy last minutes tickets for London). 

I hope you had an amazing birthday, sweeetie :heart: Happy belated birthday!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Happy Birthday, so glad that you had the best time:hug:

You should've told me to manifest an evermore masterpiece again to make your day even more perfect

• Thanks 1

:toofunny2:

I wish people put this much effort into streaming the song to increase the album's daily streams... because CS is singlehandedly outstreaming it :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Klein said:

Happy birthday king, getting this show for your birthday had to be the best gift anyone could ever ask for :heart:

• Thanks 1

why are some people thinking she is announcing rep tv in Poland of all places :deadbanana:

the only city, i could see her announce anything outside of US, is London

Imagine getting New Year's Day on your birthday? That's like Taylor singing happy birthday directly to you!

Happy Birthday @Klein!

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Thanks 1

SO tired from work. I fear I'll be missing the announcement tonight. :noparty:

I'd rather miss it tonight than it not being announced yet for the Nth time when I wake up tomorrow.

GO GO GO 

So what is the truth?

Im going to go see her next tour and hopefully she comes to canada when ill be there. I want front row expensive tickets for a once in a lifetime experience to be close to her and see her sing and do the faces. Swiftie since Fearless OG.

The way she keeps clowning the people who want to be at the last show :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2+4 = 6 GLITCH.

Oh something really is happening. :WAP:

Same Rep outfit

its over lol

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind messages. I can confirm it was the best birthday gift ever :heart:

@Michael196 yeah maybe I should've asked for an evermore blessing to replace Suburban Legends. But tbh, The Prophecy x Long Story Short was maybe already enough 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Яeo. said:

Same Rep outfit

its over lol

It was over the second she went on stage with the pink Lover outfit

We need 7 more dates to complete 160 shows :WAP: new SoFi dates please

If she announced debut TV me & @Taylor fanboy are gonna find her

• Haha 1

LMAO the streamer couldn't name ICFHNRIC instantly. :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Oh ICSY the little flop single that you are.

We love you though!

This is another Red / Daylight piano mash up huh?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.