Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

loml x Don't You

I was supposed to be there for this one. Perfectly describes my life right now :chick3:

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• fridayteenage

the way Dont You EATS like this instead of the wack folklore production it got for Fearless Tv :redface:

not loml x Don't You just before my show :dancehall2:

• Like 1

can someone irritate her so she can release "loml x Don't You (Live from Munich)"? 

• Like 2

Audiences are always dead for these vault tracks expect a couple from Red :chick1:. Girl Skip them now! 

• Confused 2

Oh my life is over... Loml and IDWLF... 2 of my top 3 Lord sings... Should've mashed them up together to truly end me. The "lost the love of my life" line was right there...

The whiplash in that piano mashup... Going from Her greatest sing to one of Her absolute worst... 

Guitar mashup was very good though

NOT HER doing 2 of my absolute faves of her in this mashup, i feel like i'm in heaven :jonny6:

i hate tiktokers who are tone deaf and scream over her performance, we're not here for u

Four quality sings.

Germany is winning!

• Like 1

If doing ivy a couple of weeks before my show was disgusting, losing loml is down right inhumane, she can honestly go f herself

I'm genuinely pissed off, she was already on thin ice after the tolerate it fiasco :biblio:

now let me go force the fearless set down my throat and finally memorize these songs :ace:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Michael196 said:

If doing ivy a couple of weeks before my show was disgusting, losing loml is down right inhumane, she can honestly go f herself

I'm genuinely pissed off, she was already on thin ice after the tolerate it fiasco :biblio:

now let me go force the fearless set down my throat and finally memorize these songs :ace:

Excited for you sis! :WAP:

You're getting a Sacred track, yes you will! :heart:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Excited for you sis! :WAP:

You're getting a Sacred track, yes you will! :heart:

thank you :hug:

if she gives me Begin Again or TMIK or ends me with the long awaited Forever Winter x Renegade mashup, I will consider not suing her...

• Like 1

The way Munich won at surprise songs :deadbanana2:

The only song she played this weekend I don't love is IDWLF, but even that made sense in the mashup and sounded great :deadbanana2:

The fact that the Eras tour stage will only be set up EIGHT more times is crazy to think :jonny:

I hope she add the final shows at SOFI or somewhere bigger because ending this tour at BC Place to 50K Canadian crowd doesn't seem like it 

Edited by MardinBeksloy

12 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Yoou have not memorized THEE Fearless?? 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

The fact that the Eras tour stage will only be set up EIGHT more times is crazy to think :jonny:

I hope she add the final shows at SOFI or somewhere bigger because ending this tour at BC Place to 50K Canadian crowd doesn't seem like it 

What are y'all's problem with Canada?! :deadbanana2:

Anyway, a solo and mini US TTPD Tour would be nice. :heart:

Actually, while she's at it, and while streaming is HOT.

Why not have 11 shows for each album? Record that, edit, and sell to streaming services. :WAP:

Evermore could be LPSS.

That would be iconic! The names of ATRLers I'd instantly give to death note just to get reputation Stadium Tour on streaming again. :WAP:

HOPE-

• Haha 1

The next date is my show :gaycat6: 

I can't believe it's finally going to happen, my stomach hurts just thinking about this :gaycat6:

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

Yoou have not memorized THEE Fearless?? 

I wasn't around the original era and never got into the album or the first two smashes of her career, so I didn't have that obsession faze with it to the point where every track got engraved into my brain… :toofunny2:

and TV pretty much came and went for me and only a few tracks stuck with me where none of them made the setlist, justice for F&A, TMW & TWILY :biblio:

Two days :jonny5:

:sad:

it's still hard to me to fully unpack the impact of this tour, and may take a lot of time

• Like 1

Y'all what if all the glitch stuff is tied to rep and ttpd?:jonny2:

Like what if after the TTPD set there's a glitch instead of an acoustic and then..bam IDSB starts playing and  she comes out with whole new outfit to perform and annoucnce the re record:jonny2:  (date TBD in this theory but florida I guess?)

Taylor hire us! 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Y'all what if all the glitch stuff is tied to rep and ttpd?:jonny2:

Like what if after the TTPD set there's a glitch instead of an acoustic and then..bam IDSB starts playing and  she comes out with whole new outfit to perform and annoucnce the re record:jonny2:  (date TBD in this theory but florida I guess?)

Taylor hire us! 

that would be awesome but I'm 95% sure that the glitch is directly connected to rep. when the store glitches for a second, it usually scrambles the letters exactly like in the rep cover. i'm pretty sure she will be using the "glitch concept" on puta :jonny5:

• Like 1

UGH I CANNOT WAIT TO CHOKE GAG BAWL QUAKE SCREAM TO PUTA TV'S ALBUM COVER REVEAL.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.