Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

Oh good, another nonsense mashup

Run should've been mashed up with Sad Beautiful Tragic! 

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• fridayteenage

5 minutes ago, Great Username said:

Oh good, another nonsense mashup

She wanted to sing "darling let's run, you're ruining everything" I guess. 

And for the second mashup: "dear reader, will you still love me when I'm nothing new?".

Edited by Klein
  • Like 1

Nothing New x Dear Reader is a highlight of all of the mashups omg

Oh She's COOKING with this mashup! 

"I've had too much to drink tonight" / "my fourth drink in my hand, these desperate prayers of a cursed man"

"Dear reader... will you still want me, when I'm nothing new?"

:weeps:

And two of Her best bridges :clap3:

I was at the show yesterday and it was worth every penny. Even though I sat beside the stage I enjoyed every moment and had the time of life. Taylor was amazing and her energy throughout the concert was insane. I don't get how she tour the world for over a year now and maintain such energy. :jonnycat:  I also loved how her background singers and the band interacted with our block once the rain stopped. :party: In general the concert had such an amazing atmosphere.

Paramore was awesome as well. I never really got into their music but if they ever headline a tour again I would really like to see them live again. Hayley was badass

• Like 5

Who has an updated list of surprise sings She's not played yet?

She really ticked off some riff raff for these Germanic crowds 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Klein said:

Nothing New x @Dear Reader 

oh I thought I was going to get Dear Reader in London :chick3:

12 minutes ago, Klein said:

the last great american dynasty (:heart:) x Run

Ahh yes a masterpiece & a skip :heart:

• Thanks 1

The tour is doing wonders for her career in Europe :jonny5: 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Poets is being the massive album in Europe everyone said she would never get :rip: it's beautiful how she's now dominating in France and Italy after the baguettes and croissant eaters and the pizza prosciutto mamma mia crowds ignored her for over a decade ddddd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Not really. It's mostly desperate Americans flocking overseas for significantly cheaper prices in Europe. When I was in Paris the locals there couldn't care less about Taylor but the American Swifties unfortunately were extremely rude and demanding to them.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 15

TLGAD returns :jonny5:

Three classics and Run (Should've Stayed Solo or Inside The Vault).

I'm seeing a pattern.

the random two downvotes and the hate post out of nowhere :rip:

• Like 3

On 7/24/2024 at 4:21 PM, Great Username said:

Who has an updated list of surprise sings She's not played yet?

She really ticked off some riff raff for these Germanic crowds 

Spoiler

Left from albums:
Change 

That's When 

Don't You 

Bye Bye Baby 

Girl At Home 

Ronan 

Forever Winter 

I Did Something Bad 

London Boy

Soon You'll Get Better 

So Long, London 

Florida!!!

Cassandra 

And then (maybe?) left from others:

Only The Young 

Beautiful Ghosts 

Renegade 

Edited by 1989

17 hours ago, longjohn9898 said:

Not really. It's mostly desperate Americans flocking overseas for significantly cheaper prices in Europe. When I was in Paris the locals there couldn't care less about Taylor but the American Swifties unfortunately were extremely rude and demanding to them.  

sure-grandma-lets-get-you-to-bed.jpg

20 hours ago, longjohn9898 said:

Lol imagine being so pressed and angry that you ran into a fanbase-only thread to express how bothered you are by her success. 

I believe such action warrants a ban from the thread as well as on the account? @admins 

Edited by Kitboga
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Anyhow, there won't be any new releases this week right? Then she should drop another variant or two, 30k should security week 13:jonny2:

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Kitboga said:

Anyhow, there won't be any new releases this week right? Then she should drop another variant or two, 30k should security week 13:jonny2:

I don't think she needs any variant to return to #1, Eminem will likely fall below her and there's no big release on sight. The week after maybe.

Edited by Popboi.

Ok, I've seen this enough time that I have to address this issue specifically on this forum: 

Whenever there is a deranged Taylor-hater in a thread spewing objectively untrue garbage  about her (like somehow only her fans listens to her), so many of you rushes to bring out facts or receipts & writing proper, logic-based comments as a response.  but guess what? They don't care, they never bat an eye to

anything facts you bring.

I saw this most recently with @The Music Industry .  That literal braindead case just  straight up told you he's not listen to a single thing you said. 

So at what point are you guys gonna finally realize you're not actually talking to rational, thinking people? Least of which open minded people, willing to change their minds and views from an online debate?? Cus it should be clear to you all that they never, ever, listens to a word you say.

they're just pigs with hurt souls pooping out their hurt feelings regarding Taylor. They're not here to have their minds changed. 

so the only proper response to those nutcases really, is NOT to attempt to debate them,  but simply to write overtly-grandiose comments about Taylor's current standings & stardom. Say how she's bigger than peak MJ/beatles, or how she's 100-1000x bigger than their faves. How she outsells their entire discography combined in 2 years. be nasty and be a legend in your own mind, not because it's true or because you want to be nasty, but because that's the only way you entice any sort of response is to sting those nasty souls even birthed. Get them more butthurt. Make them realize not even this forum is a safe place for them to spew garbage. and make sure your responses are maximum 12 words long. 

Edited by Kitboga
  • Like 3

Can I just say, despite the tight schedule and the 3-4 in a row shows she's performing, not a single show was cancelled and everything went as it was planned. It's really something to be point out, that discipline is exemplary

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.