Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

Idk her music is legendary. And when she looked in my direction during Mastermind i got chills. It was absolutely legendary. Like that song absorbed so much of my mind, it made me feel like i was in on some sort of game. Cuz i have a song that goes "we met by accident the same guy invited us to his hotel room and you got there 5 minutes after me, and Mastermind goes "You and i ended up in the same room at the same time, what if i told you none of it was accidental" so i have a soft spot for that song. And the fact that for whatever reason she was looking in my direction while she sang that pre-chorus. :falcon:
ABSOLUTELY LEGENDARY.

Barack Obama GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

On 7/13/2024 at 10:20 PM, Dear Reader said:

New TTPD dress 

@Klein this one's for us 

Best song on TTPD getting some love iktr :jonny:

Saw her last night in Milan and it was amazing (although exhausting). Insane how we got Red, Getaway car and OOTW! TayLORD :heart2:

Edited by Ratviolo
  • Like 5

On 7/14/2024 at 2:38 AM, Michael196 said:

Came to celebrate the rare TMIK acknowledgement aka one of her greatest masterpieces, to witness the tastelessness in here, but I'm not supposed to be shocked with the disastrous results we get during every single rate/survivor :toofunny2:

Thank you for being one of the only TMIK stan in this fanbase. It's hard out here for us. :heart:

22 hours ago, piotrert said:

she did it with safe and sound, it turned out really well. i agree she could do it more often 

At this point in S&S there's not the part that the public is singing. They are showing that they don't actually know this masterpiece (even though it's absolutely lovely, gotta admit).

• Like 1

Oh for the first time she didn't write "next city-place is" ... but we'll be back"

she loved us so much, she said this post it's gonna be only about Italy :heart:

a residency is coming with the next tour. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Oh for the first time she didn't write "next city-place is" ... but we'll be back"

she loved us so much, she said this post it's gonna be only about Italy :heart:

a residency is coming with the next tour. 

Italians do it better :heart:

• Like 2

I wonder if she really means it with all these "we'll be back" mentions, cause she's been saying it at many different international cities to date. :lakitu:

I expected that next tour wouldn't be this extensive again, but maybe she'll prove us wrong and do 100+ dates again the next time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Feanor said:

I wonder if she really means it with all these "we'll be back" mentions, cause she's been saying it at many different international cities to date. :lakitu:

I expected that next tour wouldn't be this extensive again, but maybe she'll prove us wrong and do 100+ dates again the next time.

just let me dream for a while cause she said "we'll be back" in Lisbon :chick3:

Idk when she was on stage and people applauded her for so long all I could think about is that she was living for that, she's so dedicated to her career I think it's not impossible to think she's going to tour extensively 2-3 years after Eras ends.

58 minutes ago, Feanor said:

this tour is so iconic and made history...i think between her movie and other new albums in the next years she will tour again but making different kinda of shows (as i said before).

The set after this tour is too high, whatever stadiums show she will make for just an album or without this career spinning narration would seem reductive.

IMO she will make again another stadium tour in the next decade (at the very early, not at the end :lakitu:) and it's gonna be like an Eras tour Part 2 focused on the new albums (and of course also the biggest  early classics like red, fearless, 1989 are her foorprints for forever).

She puts so many energy on planning eras in terms of music, narrative, visuals (maybe like no one anymore in modern music) she will probably use again the concept with a a sequel of the biggest tour of all time. And that's gonna be again a huge global tour.

Edited by vale9001

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

This reminded me of when she did that free date and Red promo in Brazil and was saying she'll definitely be back for the Red tour only for it to take her 12 years and the re-release of Red to step foot in the country again :dies:

• Haha 1

She did Getaway Car?

:jonny4:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris said:

She did Getaway Car?

:jonny4:

Yes.

Also there is a gag (?) at the very beginning when the piano is broken.

People are saying you can feel snakes sound when She opens it but i doubt is real :lakitu:

i'm just really sad that she took tolerate it off the setlist, that's my song and i was so happy when she started the tour and performed it and i would die to hear it live.

at least she's still doing my tears ricochet.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2024 at 8:54 AM, piotrert said:

taylor is enigma in poland. i don't listen to radio much, only while driving, but haven't heard any of her song in long time. but polish radio is weird, between sparse amount of new songs it is mostly songs from 5, 10 or even 15 years ago.

back in 2023 i used to hear antihero and cruel summer all the time, but yeah polish radio doesn't really touch her stuff besides like shake it off or ikywt

Spoiler

not to mention i haven't heard fortnight AT all and i listen to radio all the time at work :gaycat6:

the stadium for tonight looks sooo small

9 minutes ago, ariananext said:

the stadium for tonight looks sooo small

isn't it like 60k?

omw to gelsenkirchen, i will attend the three shows, i'm so nervous :duca:

tried the "best" to not look like a total mess, my mental health was a mess this year

it kinda feels unreal yet, like i'm not really realizing that i will actually be at a taylor swift concert.

now the public transport needs to be cute please 

• Like 5

On 7/15/2024 at 8:05 PM, Klein said:

Thank you for being one of the only TMIK stan in this fanbase. It's hard out here for us. :heart:

Always! I loved sacRED from the getgo but it took me a few years to understand the greatness of it all, and TMIK was the main re-discovery.

I felt the fanbase perception towards it change significantly after the TV release, and was so happy about it since the hatred was always weird, but looks like I was imagining things :dies:

• Like 2

What a loooong day at work, do we have a show tonight I can watch in my wee hours to deprive myself of sleep and come in tired to work for tomorrow?

21 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Always! I loved sacRED from the getgo but it took me a few years to understand the greatness of it all, and TMIK was the main re-discovery.

I felt the fanbase perception towards it change significantly after the TV release, and was so happy about it since the hatred was always weird, but looks like I was imagining things :dies:

Let me stream that today in honor of your stanning! :clap3:

I remember biking to this song back in 2012. Ugh good times!

Christmases When You Were Mine's sister along with TTDS! 

Spoiler

It's at the bottom of them three though

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Let me stream that today in honor of your stanning! :clap3:

I remember biking to this song back in 2012. Ugh good times!

Christmases When You Were Mine's sister along with TTDS! 

Reveal hidden contents

It's at the bottom of them three though

Off topic, but your evermore 123 punch thread not only made me finally get out of the TTPD endless loop and listen to them, but found myself having the whole thing on repeat for an entire week and somehow fell in love with it more than ever which I didn't think was possible :smitten:

Edited by Michael196
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

Off topic, but your evermore 123 punch thread not only made me finally get out of the TTPD endless loop and listen to them, but found myself having the whole thing on repeat for an entire week and somehow fell in love with it more than ever which I didn't think was possible…

Ugh love that for Ms. evermore!

I have an Eras Tour playlist (:eli:), Trilogy, and even a Jack-Midnights-89-TTPD synth playlist to put me out of TTPD loop but still I find myself only listening to TTPD apart from other albums. :deadbanana2:

It's so addictive!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Ugh love that for Ms. evermore!

I have an Eras Tour playlist (:eli:), Trilogy, and even a Jack-Midnights-89-TTPD synth playlist to put me out of TTPD loop but still I find myself only listening to TTPD apart from other albums. :deadbanana2:

It's so addictive!

That has been THE TS tradition for over a decade, I'll never forget the 18 month chokehold 1989 had on me (if I had lastfm back then, the numbers would've been more embarrassing than the already insane I have now :dies:) and TTPD is laced with crack too, name another artist that can make people have an entire 30 track album on loop :dies:

And not ME! casually making you expose yourself as a Jack stan after all this time :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.