Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

Night 2 won :jonny6: I always prefer to go to the first show when there's multiple, but oh well, I'm grateful I've been able to go. 

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

wild picks

9 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

The way she praised this crowd and said she needed to give them fan favorites ddd the Zurich shade

lmao

How RED (song) isn't on the setlist I'll never understand. :'(

Great mashups but she really is gonna pay the other Fearles vault tracks dust huh. Though to be fair, the only place she'd realistically play them is in the US. These Euro crowds would NOT recognize Bye Bye Baby :dies:

the Police and the firefighters were enchanted too :chick1:

Who is She hugging? 

Oh just a fan i guess

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Oh just a fan i guess

Must be someone important to be able to access that section. Seems old, maybe stadium owner or something.

2 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Must be someone important to be able to access that section. Seems old, maybe stadium owner or something.

She seems to recognize him. Probably someone of her label in Italy She met in the past. 

Performing Out Of The Woods for a FIFTH TIME without me in attendance....

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Ten SN gowns for a singular incomplete song is excessive and offensive

lock her up :coffee2:

and doing MPF again while the rest of that vault hasn't been touched yet... you just know YAOM would've been in the same boat if Maren didn't attend a show :dies:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

@Princess Aurora in your honor 

I can see the Sleeping Beauty vibes in that outfit :-*

• Like 1

I was in the pit and had an absolute blast. Cardigan was my favorite performance.

Edited by selena_lavigne

8 hours ago, ariananext said:

Night 2 won :jonny6: I always prefer to go to the first show when there's multiple, but oh well, I'm grateful I've been able to go. 

the 1 x Wonderland was top tier too :heart2: 

• Like 1

when the surprises are repeats, i only look up tiktoks if it's an esp exciting combination

she kinda performed all the songs now, i'm ok with the fact lately she makes more times what are her "all time fan favourites" or most loved b sides ...so getaway car, out of the woods, you're on your own kid, maroon, state of grace, clean ...she performs at least 4 songs for night now so the mister perfectly fine of the situation for the very hardcore fans can still performed but now she gives more often the songs are very loved by most people. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 1

why doesn't she cover other artists' songs for acoustic section?

Getaway Car with Charles Leclerc in attendance? :WAP:

2 hours ago, liam13 said:

why doesn't she cover other artists' songs for acoustic section?

cause it wouldnt work for this tour

It called The Eras Tour and she has a huge discography now, for this tour most fans will prefer she sang her own songs.

And she doesn`t even bother with the special guests for this tour

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Getaway Car with Charles Leclerc in attendance? :WAP:

pretty sure he was at Night 1!

• Haha 1

One thing i loved was like how in Down Bad she was like laying down singing in turmoil about how this love was weighing heavily on her. I thought it was pretty powerful and cool how she uses that trope. One of my favorite ones. 
The whole concert felt like a show, and i hadn't seen her in so long i had forgotten just how cool her concerts are. This concert is an artpiece. 

why is there so much clowning about reputa in this fandom. it's giving average twitter hype, so im afraid it will flop tremendously lol

25 minutes ago, piotrert said:

why is there so much clowning about reputa in this fandom. it's giving average twitter hype, so im afraid it will flop tremendously lol

"hissing" and it's literally just her laughing. This woman can't have normal human behaviour anymore without these morons thinking it's some secret code. It wasn't enough to have them scream Reputation at her like 10 days after 1989 TV came out. Is it a wonder she says she struggles with feeling like a real person anymore? Back on the F*ck Rep TV train for me because of these clowns.

Edited by Mandalore
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

"hissing" and it's literally just her laughing. This woman can't have normal human behaviour anymore without these morons thinking it's some secret code. It wasn't enough to have them scream Reputation at her like 10 days after 1989 TV came out. Is it a wonder she says she struggles with feeling like a real person anymore? Back on the F*ck Rep TV train for me because of these clowns.

When you realize 98% of the easter eggs are just life experience then everything shifts. 

4 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

When you realize 98% of the easter eggs are just life experience then everything shifts. 

Meanwhile her actual easter eggs are "I hid the album title in the MV!" -> A huge neon pink sign that says Lover :dies:

Edited by Mandalore
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Meanwhile her actual easter eggs are "I hid the album title in the MV!" -> A huge neon pink sign that says Lover :dies:

Idk her music is legendary. And when she looked in my direction during Mastermind i got chills. It was absolutely legendary. Like that song absorbed so much of my mind, it made me feel like i was in on some sort of game. Cuz i have a song that goes "we met by accident the same guy invited us to his hotel room and you got there 5 minutes after me, and Mastermind goes "You and i ended up in the same room at the same time, what if i told you none of it was accidental" so i have a soft spot for that song. And the fact that for whatever reason she was looking in my direction while she sang that pre-chorus. :falcon:
ABSOLUTELY LEGENDARY.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.