• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

boarding rn to go home after a 4 hours long sleep, will give my experience when I get home :jonny6:

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Mandalore said:

Big for the F1 lovers here

I was screaming 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There were also a lot of footballers (Milan is the city of two of the biggest soccer clubs in Europe, Inter and Milan) ...like Matteo Gabbia, Tommaso Pobega, Matteo Darmian and Javier Zanetti. Also a lot of italian A list pop names including Laura Pausini and Annalisa. 

I Did Something Bad x Better than Revenge mashup pls blondie

I think i'm gonna make it. It was a close call. :jonny2:

So I'm finally home and had to sleep a couple of hours because I went to Milan yesterday morning and flew home this morning after the show :rip:

The show overall is amazing, I had middle bowl tickets, front stage, and I had a perfect view of everything (despite not being able to see her up close of course, thankfully my iPhone 15 Pro Max bought exactly for this show came through, if you want to you can see my videos here). Best sets were Fearless, 1989, Reputation and TTPD. I'm not a big 1989 nor TTPD fan but the production was amazing and it was finally dark so everything was much better.

As yall know Folklore and Evermore are my favourite albums but they were indeed a bit disappointing live, August, Illicit Affairs, Champagne Problems were the highlights for me, I love Cardigan and Willow but they weren't as immersive live in my opinion (Willow's performance though is amazing). The show really loses a lot of charm under the sun, especially Red and Reputation, but that's not her fault, it felt like it had fully started only by 1989 when you could finally enjoy the production properly. 

Surprise songs were underwhelming for me, the 1/wonderland was really cute but when she sang I almost do/the moment I knew very few people sang, especially during the former.

The energy was amazing, people knew the words to ALL songs (bar TMIK :deadbanana4:), the crowd was insane and she seemed to have noticed, she seemed really happy, so were Paramore, everybody sang during The Only Exception and Still Into You, it was amazing! 

Now, I really enjoyed everything and I applaud her so much for putting on a 3+ hours show - and she did not seem tired one bit - but it was indeed a bit tiring, everybody in my section was struggling by the beginning of TTPD, which was an amazing set and still had everybody singing, people started sitting at every break in between eras and also during some songs, I left the stadium physically drained and I didn't expect that because I'm used to big concerts and I'm usually in the pit and queue for hours, but for some reason it was really tiring. 

Another "negative" thing that was already discussed in here, she puts on a perfect show but as many said it feels like watching the movie because she says the exact same things every night and there's absolutely no moment of spontaneity nor interaction, it was really cute to see her reaction for the bellissima chant, for a moment it felt like she broke the script. 

Overall I had a great experience, loved the show and she's an amazing performer, really really dedicated to put on the biggest and most perfect show for her fans. 

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Another "negative" thing that was already discussed in here, she puts on a perfect show but as many said it feels like watching the movie because she says the exact same things every night and there's absolutely no moment of spontaneity nor interaction, it was really cute to see her reaction for the bellissima chant, for a moment it felt like she broke the script. 

Her words before Betty or All too well can change. Sometimes she uses them to comment specifical things about the audience or other things. What it's always kinda the same is the pre lover speech but that's to present the whole show so i can understand that.

Personally what i would like more it's to have more moments where she just left the crowd sings. Of course the crowd is singing anyways but i would like moment swhen she doesn't sing and the audience sings, on concert these are always good moments. . Even with the acoustic songs she never makes it, she could let the audience to sing a chorus instead of her, it's cool.

Same for 1989...maybe cause it's the set where the arrangments are basically the same as the record you can let the audience to sing one of the big choruse of blank space for example. To make the set sounding less karaokish

I would like also more moments of  physical interactions with the audience like for 22. That little moment on 3 hours of show is too less.

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Personally what i would like more it's to have more moments where she just left the crowd sings. Of course the crowd is singing anyways but i would like moment swhen she doesn't sing and the audience sings, on concert these are always good moments. . Even with the acoustic songs she never makes it, she could let the audience to sing a chorus instead of her, it's cool.

she did it with safe and sound, it turned out really well. i agree she could do it more often 

• Like 1

New Speak Now dress. 

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

New Speak Now dress. 

Gorgeous :clap3:

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

Her words before Betty or All too well can change. Sometimes she uses them to comment specifical things about the audience or other things. What it's always kinda the same is the pre lover speech but that's to present the whole show so i can understand that.

Same for 1989...maybe cause it's the set where the arrangments are basically the same as the record you can let the audience to sing one of the big choruse of blank space for example. To make the set sounding less karaokish

I would like also more moments of  physical interactions with the audience like for 22. That little moment on 3 hours of show is too less.

Yeah, even Exile was super cool with the back and forth 

• Like 1

She needs to do the funniest thing possible tonight (perform Only The Young and/or Dear Reader).

@Princess Aurora in your honor 

• Like 1

Hmmm....:lakitu:

Mr Perfectly Fine / Red

Getaway Car on piano and they screamed so loud that you couldn't hear her. 

And "the piano overheated" so she had to restart. 

:jonnycat:

Edited by Achilles.
  • Like 1

The way she praised this crowd and said she needed to give them fan favorites ddd the Zurich shade

• Haha 3

Just now, Kyle-x said:

The way she praised this crowd and said she needed to give them fan favorites ddd the Zurich shade

she always does it lmao

she loved Lisbon N1 so much that she gave us Long Live x YOYOK on N2 

damn Milan N2 really won these mush ups were fire!

Just now, Dear Reader said:

she always does it lmao

she loved Lisbon N1 so much that she gave us Long Live x YOYOK on N2 

Kinda need another dead crowd so she finally does the Fearless vault :gaycat3:

Just now, Kyle-x said:

Kinda need another dead crowd so she finally does the Fearless vault :gaycat3:

the way that I'd take that too :gaycat6: I need We Were Happy x Don't You :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

the way that I'd take that too :gaycat6: I need We Were Happy x Don't You :gaycat6:

The serve that would be :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.