Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

Really curious if the floor is a screen again. Too early to say bc none of the opening acts had the screen in use during Rep Tour

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

3 hours?!?!!?? A QUEEN!!! :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Vespertine said:

To be fair, I feel like TN has calmed down a lot since 1989 and Reputation days. Back then you couldn’t even upload fan merch on Etsy :rip: But there’s a ton of it now. 

They’ll probably be shutting down live streams again, but I don’t think they can stop the deluge of TikTok content that’s coming anyways. Actually, they might have trouble taking down TikTok livestreams too, if you know where to look. 

This is 100% speculative so take it with a grain of salt, but I feel like this stems from the bad PR she got from the "Taylor Swift will sue you for anything" narrative/joke/meme that was all over the internet from 2015-7. It was one of (many) factors that culminated in her being hated by everyone who wasn't a swiftie. 

Edited by Isaiah

8 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Gayle was great I-

Lowkey always thought she's a talentless hack whew

Plsss

She always sounds great tbh. Really impressive for how young she is. 

Edited by JawBreaker

I love Paramore so much. They’re amazing live. I’ve seen them as headliners three times. Hayley’s energy is so good. 

Kii at Hayley saying Taylor and the audience thinking she’s talking about Swift but she’s cueing to Taylor York in the band :rip: 

1 hour ago, gagacasanova said:

Oh dear Jesus I seriously hope this isnt true. We'll all be soaked in our own piss.

Edit: we are going to die

How can you hope that not to be true????? Are you insane? lol

33 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

This is 100% speculative so take it with a grain of salt, but I feel like this stems from the bad PR she got from the "Taylor Swift will sue you for anything" narrative/joke/meme that was all over the internet from 2015-7. It was one of (many) factors that culminated in her being hated by everyone who wasn't a swiftie. 

Oh I totally agree :rip: It wasn’t a good look. 

The TikTok stream is gone, you Swifties are slacking….

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

How can you hope that not to be true????? Are you insane? lol

So far all the openers have been exact going with this time on the schedule so it may be true :rip: 

"This is a song about misogyny" :deadbanana4: Hayley preparing people for BTR TV

Go on tiktok and search for eras tour and go to the live tab and there’s like 20+ live videos at the moment. I’m sure there will be more once Taylor comes out. 

Omg. The list. Bravo girlies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.