Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

How long till we know the pre-concert music playlist she has for the fans while waiting? :duca:

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Ok but why is the tour merch so ugly? Only the black hoodie w/ Midnights era Taylor looks worth it imo

ME! will be the bathroom break I fear

9 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Oh dear Jesus I seriously hope this isnt true. We'll all be soaked in our own piss.

Edit: we are going to die

I saw Avatar 2, I'll be fine.

9 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Oh dear Jesus I seriously doubt this is true. We'll all be soaked in our own piss.

Don’t see how this is possible with two openers

She needs to hire new graphic designers or something yeah. Her tour merch ain't it I fear. :rip: 

I think there will def be a 10 minute intermission or something during her set, just like Justin Timberlake did on 20/20 tour

Wish all concerts were 3 hours long. 

These 90 minutes some acts are doing are just way too short for the act of going there and all that

And how small is your blatter to be worried about that :rip:

2 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

These 90 minutes some acts are doing are just way too short for the act of going there and all that

Especially if they charge hundreds of dollars :snowman:3h is perfect but i guess not everyone has the discography/demand for that :fan:

4 minutes ago, americanlife said:

Wasn't rep tour also 3 hours? She does long shows.

Reputation was around 2 hours i think 

3 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

this, like imagine complaining and thinking that it’s a bad thing :rip: 

9 minutes ago, americanlife said:

Wasn't rep tour also 3 hours? She does long shows.

No, 1989 and Rep Tour were around 2 hours or just under iirc. Red was probably an hour and a half.

So Gayle is going on stage in 15 minutes?

And Taylor in a bit less than 2 hours. Almost 5 hours from first opening act to the end :gaycat6:

I'm so jealous

hiiii so ever since the tour was announced i thought about a potential setlist a lot and we’ll know the real one in a few hours, but still i wanted to share the one i came up with even if it's a bit late lol. it's obviously not realistic but i guess some songs could be just half of it or less

ACT 0: INTRO (intro video with lots of different clips from throughout her career, changing colors depending on the era)

1. Lavender Haze

2. Paris

(Paris would serve as a transition song to ACT I. Before reaching the chorus “Like we were in…” the music will stop and the screen will show a giant “THE ERAS TOUR”)

ACT I: 1989 (interlude video showing Taylor falling in a rabbit hole, time rewinds and we can see the years counting backwards, while Taylor is falling we see her get younger and  changing appearance with Eras theme clocks going rewinding as well. after we reach 2006 Taylor disappears but time keeps going back until we reach 1989)

3. Wonderland

4. Blank Space

5. 1989 surprise song

6. Shake It Off

ACT II: Fearless (Interlude Video where different eras Taylors are seen jumping in slow motion and flipping their hair, it ends with Fearless Era Taylor)

7. The Way I Loved You

8. Fearless surprise song 

9. Love Story

ACT III: Taylor Swift (Interlude Video showing all the different eras Taylors writing songs, ending with debut Taylor)

10. Tim McGraw

11. Taylor Swift Surprise Song

ACT IV: Lover (Interlude Video where Taylor is going through Lover's House and ending on Lover's room)

12. ME!/You Need To Calm Down

13. Lover surprise song

14. Cruel Summer

ACT V: The Forest (Interlude Video showing Taylor entering the woods)

15. Champagne Problems

16. evermore surprise song

17. folklore surprise song

18. August/Betty

19. Cardigan

ACT VII: reputation (Interlude video showing Lover-Midnights taylor burying an old Taylor and ending with reputation Taylor burying 1989 Taylor)

20. Vigilante ****

21. reputation surprise song

22. Don't Blame Me

ACT VIII: Speak Now (Interlude video where Taylor tries different dresses and finishes with the iconic Speak Now dress)

23. Enchanted

24. Speak Now surprise song

ACT IX: Red (Interlude video with the different eras colors with text that says: "Losing him was:" and other different things depending on the eras, ending with "but loving him was:" and the screen just turns a dark RED)

25. Red surprise song

26. All Too Well (10 Minute Version)

ACT X: Midnights (Interlude Video with all the pre-Midnights Taylors merging into one, becoming Midnights Taylor)

27. You're On Your Own Kid

28. Bejeweled

29. Karma

30. Midnights 3AM surprise song

31. Midnights surprise song

32. Anti-Hero

3 hours :deadbanana: 

There had to be some interludes or talking with the audience cuz :deadbanana:

3 hours? She is insane … she’s doing 30 + songs?!

Not 3 whole hours :deadbanana:

unrelated but the way they used Fearless (Taylor's Version) and Red (Stolen Version) on the poster bothers me way more than it should, nnn

14 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

3 hours :deadbanana: 

There had to be some interludes or talking with the audience cuz :deadbanana:

There def will be but 1989/Rep tours were ‘only’ 2 hours or shy under with interludes and speeches included :giraffe:

Edited by Holiest Dreams

35 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

some of us are on ADHD meds which are diuretics & make you have to pee at least once an hour or so, so im definitely begging for an intermission or studying the setlist before hand so i know when the bathroom breaks are  :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.