Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

3 hours ago, SleepingTigers said:

The people in here asking for streams and videos as if Taylor nation isn’t perched by the keyboard to take them down as soon as she hits the stage :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

nnn MTE :deadbanana4: you can tell from the delusion here and on twitter that a massive amount of fans were new and werent there for the absolute insanity that was finding livestreams for the rep tour because TN would shut them down so quick :deadbanana4:

To be fair, I feel like TN has calmed down a lot since 1989 and Reputation days. Back then you couldn’t even upload fan merch on Etsy :rip: But there’s a ton of it now. 

They’ll probably be shutting down live streams again, but I don’t think they can stop the deluge of TikTok content that’s coming anyways. Actually, they might have trouble taking down TikTok livestreams too, if you know where to look. 

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

22 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

:doc:

I mean.. I guess it makes sense if she’s gonna do arenas in Europe but… :rip:

What are you talking about lol, it’s absolutely gigantic, this isn’t a stage that will fit in arenas :skull: it’s twice the size of rep stage. I mean if you don’t like the design that’s one thing but what?

She’s not doing arenas in Europe tho. She can fill a stadium literally anywhere atp. If she dares to try that she’ll have to upgrade due to demand.

Edited by Holiest Dreams

22 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

...are you looking at the picture correctly? There's no way that stage would fit in any arena, it's likely one of the biggest stadium stages ever. :priceless:

Rep stage looked incredible, but this doesn't excite me at all. I hope there's a lot more than this basic stage

3 hours ago, Love Again said:

Popping in to say good luck to Taylor on this tour and I hope it’s everything Swifties have dreamed of. She will likely have the highest grossing tour of all time and I’d rather see her take it than Ed Sheeran or Elton John :clap3:

This :clap3:

Swifties’ revisionist history is truly something else, because almost everyone hated the reputation stage design and said it looked weird, ugly, etc until we actually saw it in action. Have y’all learned nothing? But considering how Swifties are, as I said, I fully expect half of the fanbase to make up any excuse to say this tour is bad since the nostalgia factor of older tours is strong. And then whenever she next tours in some years, the same cycle will repeat with people having switched on Eras Tour and saying it’s the best thing ever. 

There’s zero chance this tour has less production value than Rep Tour, it’ll probably be way bigger actually. There’s a reason for such a gigantic stage. And new, cool tech has only advanced since 2018 so we will have even better visuals. And as far as outfits go… I’m not holding my breath, but there’s no way it can get any worse than the rep tour outfits :toofunny3:

Edited by Holiest Dreams

The stage is in broad daylight and it's just a picture. :rip: 

I remember being disappointed by the Formation tour's stage until I saw that big ***** move.

Stage is giving 1989 Tour: The Re-Up aka boring and basic. But let's wait for the show to start because people dragged reputa's too. 

Good thing I'm already not expecting her to top THEE reputation stadium tour :eli: 

Edited by State of Grace.

14 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Swifties’ revisionist history is truly something else, because almost everyone hated the reputation stage design and said it looked weird, ugly, etc until we actually saw it in action. Have y’all learned nothing? But considering how Swifties are, as I said, I fully expect half of the fanbase to make up any excuse to say this tour is bad since the nostalgia factor of older tours is strong. And then whenever she next tours in some years, the same cycle will repeat with people having switched on Eras Tour and saying it’s the best thing ever. 

There’s zero chance this tour has less production value than Rep Tour, it’ll probably be way bigger actually. There’s a reason for such a gigantic stage. And new, cool tech has only advanced since 2018 so we will have even better visuals. And as far as outfits go… I’m not holding my breath, but there’s no way it can get any worse than the rep tour outfits :toofunny3:

THIS :clap3:

The Weeknd’s stage looked about that big tbh, and I thought it was a fairly big stage. 

18 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Speak for yourself! Some of us with big brains and big taste buds stanned everything about Reputation (the album and the tour) from day 1, and continue to do so. Including Her outfits. 

A sapphic album and tour that shall be forever legendary in the annals of history. 

57 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

That's not fitting inside any arena. :deadbanana2: She's definitely doing stadiums across the UK and Ireland + I don't think it's out of the question that she'd book one in Germany, as Midnights performed very well there.

I'm not ready for Daylight, August, YAOYOK or Cowboy like me Live :jonny6:

Any info about who's making the outfit? Will she go pop girl with Versace or Moschino? 

15 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Speak for yourself! Some of us with big brains and big taste buds stanned everything about Reputation (the album and the tour) from day 1, and continue to do so. Including Her outfits. 

A sapphic album and tour that shall be forever legendary in the annals of history. 

This 

swifties are so annoying omgggg the stage is huge and looks great to me and there's no way she'll have a production value less than rep tour 

spacer.png

Better schematics of the stage.

43 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

???

reputation stadium tour was breathtaking. The first release of the pics on IG everyone was shook. 

People in here acting like the stage needs to be grander, when it needs to be taken down and put up so quickly over and over again. 

One LQ pic of the supposedly rep tour looks we “all hate”:

spacer.png

Apparently, her looks from “other” tours that we love more because reputation was “hated” back then and that we’re being rEvIoSiNisTs now:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Bonus: A cancelLed, unrefunded tour. Hint of what her “looks” would’ve been:

spacer.png

SWiFTiE rEViSioNism11!

Edited by Taylor fanboy

I’m so glad I’m not having meltdowns over a stage that isn’t in action one bit yet :toofunny3: Sad.

10 minutes ago, mael said:

Tour needs to start already 'cause y'all are BORED. 

just wait for the meltdowns when the setlist is revealed...

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Rep tour outfits were amazing. 

I agree. Can’t wait to see glow ups of past looks on the Eras Tour. :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.