Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

taking it with a grain of salt, but that "leaked" setlist does seem pretty plausible/realistic :swan: i wouldn't be mad at this, and wbk we'll all probably have a blast regardless...

But, here are my nitpicks, if all of this is true:

Spoiler

--> I seriously never would've imagined august not being on the core-setlist? She's clearly well-aware its the fan-favorite song of the entire folk-more era, so much so it even got a grammy performance... and now it's allegedly only being performed at 12/52 shows...??? That makes NO sense to me :redface:

--> Cardigan is much better suited as piano-song than a guitar one, i dont really understand that choice at all.

--> Karma is the perfect song to end the tour with; I've been thinking this since midnights first leaked released.

--> Also quite confused at fan-favorite hit-singles Style & Wildest Dreams being omitted from the "1989 era" part of the "eras" tour, in favor of I Know Places of all songs...? :deadbanana2:   Especially considering Wildest Dreams is the only fan-fav smash of the era that actually has a Taylor's Version out already

Spoiler

EDIT: Tbh the more i think about it, Love Story and IKP as a mashup makes perfect sense, considering Love Story's chorus is literally "Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone" and the entirety of IKP is about... well... "I know places we can hide/wont be found" :gaycat6: )

--> I'm more excited to hear Anti-Hero in general, but opening the show with it instead of Lavender Haze seems like a dumb choice..? Big intro synths pumping heavy bass through the stadium + lavender smoke/fog effects leading up to "....meet me at midnight" seems like such an obvious 101 no-brainer move...? :gaycat6:  "I have this thing where i get older but just never wiser" is a really underwhelming kick-off to a stadium concert, especially following in the footsteps of "...are you Ready for It?"

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Spoiler

mirrorball / clean would actually kill me…my favs from folklore and 1989 and i had already accepted i wouldn’t hear either. 

watched some of the tiktoks She liked. fans outfit reveals are very...mmm...overdramatic

9 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

watched some of the tiktoks She liked. fans outfit reveals are very...mmm...overdramatic

Some of them are just so BIG, imagine sitting beside/behind them :redface:

1 minute ago, enchanted0 said:

Some of them are just so BIG, imagine sitting beside/behind them :redface:

i have a taylor shirt and sweater from her store; i'll probably wear that but some of these ppl are showing like 5 outfits. are they going to run to the bathroom during every break to change or?

I cant believe at this point the stage hasn’t at least even leaked. Why was no one dedicated to rent a helicopter and fly other the stadium when the roof was open. 

I really can't wait to know the setlist, see the stage, the outfits, the choreo etc... :jonny5:

It's going to be a moment my god. I wish I could be going to the first date. :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Klein said:

I really can't wait to know the setlist, see the stage, the outfits, the choreo etc... :jonny5:

It's going to be a moment my god. I wish I could be going to the first date. :jonny5:

I still can't believe that we know next to nothing about the show when it's literally about to start :jonny:

Happy opening night, Swifties. One for the books :clap3:

We’ll be getting stage photos from fans in less than 5 hours :duca:

Didn't realize this tour was kicking off so early :soda: Meanwhile it snowed in NY this week

She looks so ******* good and ready to EAT in those rehearsal pics

43 minutes ago, Brodie said:

We’ll be getting stage photos from fans in less than 5 hours :duca:

Nah, it's only 8:15 AM in Glendale. We've got like 12-13 hours before the show starts :skull:

1 hour ago, .Odyssey. said:

Nah, it's only 8:15 AM in Glendale. We've got like 12-13 hours before the show starts :skull:

I thought the venue opens at 12pm though, so we can see what the stage setup looks like rather than the vague seating chart image! 

8 minutes ago, Brodie said:

I thought the venue opens at 12pm though, so we can see what the stage setup looks like rather than the vague seating chart image! 

The parking lots open at 12 but I don't think we can get into the stadium until 4:30, so 7 hours from now. 

Hopefully, we get a tour video on Netflix or something. 

On 3/16/2023 at 2:52 PM, GabeInPolaroids said:

it kind of does, specially considering she's still "promoting" lover every now and then, for example, but a GH concept can only be used too many times

what she will do when all the rerecords are done? another gh tour? or a tour for the new album she will probably have by then?

She has the catalogue so she can tour anytime without any concerns. Every Rolling Stones tour for last 20 years is a GH tour. 

So excited for this! Hopefully we get good quality videos for us Europeans fans

The people in here asking for streams and videos as if Taylor nation isn’t perched by the keyboard to take them down as soon as she hits the stage :deadbanana2:

Popping in to say good luck to Taylor on this tour and I hope it’s everything Swifties have dreamed of. She will likely have the highest grossing tour of all time and I’d rather see her take it than Ed Sheeran or Elton John :clap3:

29 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

The people in here asking for streams and videos as if Taylor nation isn’t perched by the keyboard to take them down as soon as she hits the stage :deadbanana2:

nnn MTE :deadbanana4: you can tell from the delusion here and on twitter that a massive amount of fans were new and werent there for the absolute insanity that was finding livestreams for the rep tour because TN would shut them down so quick :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.