• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

i cant believe it's happening tom. i wanna see the stage already :clownny:

2 hours ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

either way it's a tour, which is great, finally she's touring. but ergh, the design for this tour it's... something else... when it was unvailed i found it cute, but now i see it for what it is. specially coming from the visual design for the rep tour. i don't feel the need to own anything from this tour. only the vip box but just because i have the rep one and i'd like to keep a collection... other than that

Her graphic design team HATES her. I will never comprehend the choices made for Red and Fearless TV. 

29 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Her graphic design team HATES her. I will never comprehend the choices made for Red and Fearless TV. 

100% this.

the graphic design for the Taylor Versions have been absolutely ATROCIOUS, I simply don’t understand how assets like that get approved. the cover images slay but the booklets and back covers are worse than coverlandia designs. and I also don’t understand how no one drags them 

the Eras Tour merch is also kinda bad but then again, her tour merch (and merch in general) has never been great 

8 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

100% this.

the graphic design for the Taylor Versions have been absolutely ATROCIOUS, I simply don’t understand how assets like that get approved. the cover images slay but the booklets and back covers are worse than coverlandia designs. and I also don’t understand how no one drags them 

THANK YOU! I would’ve been OUTRAGED if I opened that expensive vinyl and all I got was photos from a tour almost a decade ago :deadbanana:

5 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

THANK YOU! I would’ve been OUTRAGED if I opened that expensive vinyl and all I got was photos from a tour almost a decade ago :deadbanana:

I’m pretty sure they’re using old tour photos because of copyright issues on her old shoots. still, she definitely has the money to invest in a new shoot :rip: 

but that’s not even the problem for me :deadbanana4: it’s the awful font choices and text placements that make my blood boil. it’s giving Canva

Edited by TaylorNation

Just now, TaylorNation said:

I’m pretty sure they’re using old tour photos because of copyright issues on her old shoots. still, she definitely has the money to invest in a new shoot :rip: 

but that’s not even the problem for me :deadbanana4: it’s the awful font choices and text placements that make my blood boil. it’s giving Canva

Not when the the Red TV cover shoot is decent and would’ve been fine, but you are absolutely correct with the font choices and text placement. My graphic design heart hurt when I saw that. So hideous. But again, I just think of the TERRIBLE neon font for 1989 and others. Visuals (apart from MV) are not her strong suit. 

1 minute ago, Scheissex said:

People actually like YOYOK? 

Top 3 on Midnights :gaycat1:

16 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Top 3 on Midnights :gaycat1:

I want to hear no more than 3 songs from Midnights (that's being generous) and that is not one of them. 

Oprah GIF - Oprah - Discover & Share GIFs

6 hours ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

mte. she should have saved the concept for when the rerecordings were all done

Exactly. Or wait until she's 25-30 years into her career to do it. Doing a GH tour while she's having such a successful album is just weird.

The lewks she's about to serve.  

TheArgonaut

I want to see Champagne Problems being performed :(

• ATRL Moderator

Talented, Acclaimed, Beautiful, and Successful :wanda:Wish I could attend but will be getting my life from all the tour videos and whatnot 

I need her to wear a massive wedding-like dress for the piano section, mostly for champagne problems and an orchestral intro to enchanted :WAP:

It kinda blows my mind how her tour sold out immediately and her closest touring competitor Beyonce hasn't sold out her US leg yet. It really puts into perspective how massive this is :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

It kinda blows my mind how her tour sold out immediately and her closest touring competitor Beyonce hasn't sold out her US leg yet. It really puts into perspective how massive this is :deadbanana4:

Wait how can Beyoncé not sold out, is she using her slow ticketing startegy or what?

So hype for the tour, if the tracklist leak, please put in spoiler. I want to watch the livestrem unbeknown the setlist.

4 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

100% this.

the Eras Tour merch is also kinda bad but then again, her tour merch (and merch in general) has never been great 

one thing we swifties must accept is that "serving" and "visuals" are just 2 words that don't exist in Taylor's DNA :gaycat6:  

ive always maintained her lack of delivering true "serves" (think Gaga, Dua, Rih, Bey, etc) in literally ANYTHING is why local girls eat her up but most pop gays can't stand her :redface:  (lwymmd video arguably the 1 exception, but even then, it still had a self-aware tinge of cheesiness to it) i

5 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Wait how can Beyoncé not sold out, is she using her slow ticketing startegy or what?

So hype for the tour, if the tracklist leak, please put in spoiler. I want to watch the livestrem unbeknown the setlist.

Beyoncé had the dynamic/platinum pricing turned on that Taylor didn’t, plus she is allowing resale tickets on Ticketmaster… 

OT: Really hoping for Haunted, I Know Places, and/or The Story of Us to somehow make an appearance :lakitu:

I got a better seat for night 1. 
I’m still waiting to leave to Swift City. These flight delays are getting out of hand but I’m not surprised seeing as how I’m in Texas. :rip:

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Out of the woods confirmed :WAP:

Let me play devils advocate, this could be for Folklore/Evermore. We’ll see tmr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.