Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

wait, not everyone getting warsaw tickets that easily. Maybe the demand is just not enough 

Nah the demand is literally just enough, for all the other dates there is way more demand than capacity and in Poland it turned out to be pretty perfect. I also blame that fact that internationals think of Poland as some 3rd world country and would be scared to come when in fact it would be probably the cheapest and easiest option for many of them :fan: their loss

• Like 1

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

im STILL in shock... I literally got the EXACT seats I wanted... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beagle said:

Yup

are you going alone? im polish and ill be going alone(i think):jonny5: 

Just now, ChapelHooker said:

im STILL in shock... I literally got the EXACT seats I wanted... 

which city?

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

which city?

Hamburg! which... after how fast Gelsenkirchen was gone and thinking about all the Berlin folks probably going to Hamburg I was so hopeless. I literally got in after a minute in the queue and I was SHAKING so bad

6 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Not Milano sending me codes today when I thought they just ignored me altogether. Oh well, I have already gotten Vienna date. 

DM me the Milan code??? Pleasseee

• Like 1

Yeah i should have tried to get a Warsaw code aswell :emofish:
Now i will have to get a VIP ticket for Gelsenkirchen but then i have to go alone because my friends only wanted to go with me if i bought cheaper tickets :sadviolin:
The way even 4th and 5th Gelsenkirchen dates would probably sell out in 1-2 hours :sadviolin:

Just now, TaylenaStan said:

Yeah i should have tried to get a Warsaw code aswell :emofish:
Now i will have to get a VIP ticket for Gelsenkirchen but then i have to go alone because my friends only wanted to go with me if i bought cheaper tickets :sadviolin:
The way even 4th and 5th Gelsenkirchen dates would probably sell out in 1-2 hours :sadviolin:

you'll make friends at the show, which will also be a great experience!

also, try 30 minutes or less lmao

• Like 1

So apparently they're closing off a massive amount of sections for VIP in Warsaw as well. Almost the entire lower bowl is VIP - those furthest from the stage have half VIP, half regular tickets as well. 2nd and 3rd bowl sections nearest to the stage are VIP as well. I've never seen something like this happen in the EU. It's impossible to get a great seat if you're not paying top dollar. Mind you, the tickets themselves aren't cheap either. :skull: What a scam.

• Like 4

Lisbon isn't accepting my code?? Wtf??

Does anyone want a code for Warsaw? I have one I'm not using after all.

1 minute ago, Black Jesus said:

Lisbon isn't accepting my code?? Wtf??

you could get in? mine keeps refreshing

1 minute ago, Liafen said:

So apparently they're closing off a massive amount of sections for VIP in Warsaw as well. Almost the entire lower bowl is VIP - those furthest from the stage have half VIP, half regular tickets as well. 2nd and 3rd bowl sections nearest to the stage are VIP as well. I've never seen something like this happen in the EU. It's impossible to get a great seat if you're not paying top dollar. Mind you, the tickets themselves aren't cheap either. :skull: What a scam.

tickets are pretty decent priced

4 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

are you going alone? im polish and ill be going alone(i think):jonny5: 

Yeah, since Vienna wouldn't sell me more than 1 ticket in the zone I wanted, I decided to just do the Mitropa trip I had long planned to do, so I will be going Warsaw-Krakow-Vienna and maybe a few places in-between that week.

• Like 1

We will be attending Warsaw :clap:

2 minutes ago, fab said:

Warsaw night 2 is pretty much sold out 

what about night 3? I still can't believe she has 3 dates booked in Poland. 

Just now, VenusFly said:

Is anyone in for Lisbon? It won't let me in :rip:

I'm seeing a lot of people that can't even get in :rip:

2 minutes ago, beagle said:

Yeah, since Vienna wouldn't sell me more than 1 ticket in the zone I wanted, I decided to just do the Mitropa trip I had long planned to do, so I will be going Warsaw-Krakow-Vienna and maybe a few places in-between that week.

would be great to link up and i meant to say im not polish:rip: i have been in poland before but going alone with language barrier scares me

Just now, VenusFly said:

Is anyone in for Lisbon? It won't let me in :rip:

It won't let me in either

JUST GOT TICKETS FOR LISBON WTFFFFF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

what about night 3? I still can't believe she has 3 dates booked in Poland. 

The regular ones are kind of in line with what I expected - not cheap, not overly expensive. The german ones are really expensive though. But they're essentialy closing down half the stadium for VIPs which does seem scammy 

sorry but this system is so shitty. I just spent 30 minutes selecting free seats only to get "Not enough seats in this row", "tickets temporarily unavailable, try again later" error messages over and over. This is such a waste of time. 

Super excited to see Taylor cant wait :clap:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.