• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

I knew that Warsaw was the easiest for me and cheapest (i did not buy tickets cuz I already have mine) but that was nice 

THE POLISH SITE COMPLETELY CRASHED ON ME 

Just now, TheBritneyKiss said:

THE POLISH SITE COMPLETELY CRASHED ON ME 

Try once again it should work right away this time open the link in new tab 

Just now, PieceBy said:

still crashed

the worst experience ever, the demand was just too insane

when it was my turn the tickets were all gone

so i just had to buy this fugly karma is my boyfriend package for over 500€ for a mediocre seat and some shitty tiny merch pieces.

for the other two dates i had to get side of the stage tickets, so the worst of the worst.

why do i never have luck with these waiting lines, despite logging in early?

anyway, I guess I'm going to all three Gelsenkirchen dates and ruin myself financially...

Just now, PieceBy said:

i keep refreshing and i tried it in a new tab or browser it didnt work

Just now, campelo said:

the site crashed when I was at the payment....

same for me :rip:

1 minute ago, Breakdown said:

so i just had to buy this fugly karma is my boyfriend package for over 500€ for a mediocre seat and some shitty tiny merch pieces.

for the other two dates i had to get side of the stage tickets, so the worst of the worst.

anyway, I guess I'm going to all three Gelsenkirchen dates and ruin myself financially...

sis you got tickets for three shows it's not the end of the world

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Does anybody know anything about the Vienna resale/transfer process? I bought a 4th ticket for my friend for the Saturday show but she said that if she'll get tickets to Warsaw/Milan she's going to those instead. (And if she's coming with us I'd need to transfer them to her nevertheless because she's sitting on the other side of the stadium lmao.)

19 hours ago, Romantica said:

Says VIP are left

Yeah I got VIP for me and two of my friends. I totally forgot to check so now we will be in standing. I hate standing especially since her show will be 3 hours :dies: 

But can't complain, at least I still got tickets. I'm so excited!

AHH **** ME, GOT THEM

Lower bowl (right side), ofcourse no vip tickets but the cheapest ones, exactly what i wanted 

I'm so happy

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

Well I paid 1600 euros for 4 tickets because nothing was left. Hot seat hospitality in Vienna but the seats look really really good and the last date never out of style vip so I want her to stand in front of me and sing long live. Because it was that expensive I didn’t buy tickets for the 2nd date to breathe  and process everything between 1 and 3 night 

• Like 1

I wish Czechia or Slovakia had better stadiums bc I'm sick of always fighting Poles and Austrians for tickets 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I got an e-mail that I'm moved from waiting list in Stockholm and within minutes I GOT THE TICKETS :jonny5:

now THATS a slay! honestly I didn't believe any one would even be moved from the waiting list lmao. good for you!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Does anybody know anything about the Vienna resale/transfer process? I bought a 4th ticket for my friend for the Saturday show but she said that if she'll get tickets to Warsaw/Milan she's going to those instead. (And if she's coming with us I'd need to transfer them to her nevertheless because she's sitting on the other side of the stadium lmao.)

See my last post in here, I talk about the italian conditions, I think it's the same.

1 minute ago, TheBritneyKiss said:

I wish Czechia or Slovakia had better stadiums bc I'm sick of always fighting Poles and Austrians for tickets 

As a Canadian I feel your pain, I am fighting everyone, everywhere because Canada's largest stadium can only hold ~56,000 people. :rip: 

13 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

wait this actually worked thanks bestie

• Like 1

i got a ticket!!! anyone going on Aug 3 in warsaw ?

Płyta przód A – lewa/Front floor A – left

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.