• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Just now, Catch22 said:

I took the day off for this, it has to work :dies:

I'm at home office and booked myself 4 hours so no one can **** with me in the meantime

We just have to got it :clap3:

• Like 1

holy **** I can't believe how lucky I was... I literally got through IMMEDIATELY to Hamburg and got my best friend and I great seats. 

i was almost crying for a second cause my payment methods didn't work but then I used hers and NOW IM ******* GOING

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

holy **** I can't believe how lucky I was... I literally got through IMMEDIATELY to Hamburg and got my best friend and I great seats. 

i was almost crying for a second cause my payment methods didn't work but then I used hers and NOW IM ******* GOING

Congrats sis :clap3:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Great!! In Hamburg you also only chose the seat category, and not specific seats right? What did you get?

2 minutes ago, Veis said:

Great!! In Hamburg you also only chose the seat category, and not specific seats right? What did you get?

no you can only choose your category. I got the most expensive seating category, which when I got through with my second device was already gone but they might be back once other people cancel their orders. 

IMPORTANT for WARSAW you have to put in all names! If you go with 3 ppl every person has to be named! 

The german prices are so high damn

You cannot change the names later. There’s one regulation that you can apply to change the names after but that’s an exception and it’s not a guarantee that they will do that plus it costs 50 zl (~12euro)

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

The german prices are so high damn

literally insane 

46 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

2 hours and 15 minutes for the Lisbon sale and the website is saying it's busy already :gaycat7:

My god , im having a meltdown 

spacer.png

not sure if this was shared already; the map for Amsterdam!

edit: and VIP for Amsterdam

spacer.png

Edited by formidable

RIP the ones I wanted are all gone. I am not paying 300 euro for a standing ticket in the back area.

Anyone have a code for Amsterdam?? :dancehall3:

what are the prices for amsterdam?

14 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

IMPORTANT for WARSAW you have to put in all names! If you go with 3 ppl every person has to be named! 

the what now...

I wanted to get 2, but not 100% sure yet who I'm going with... I doubt they will be verifying names when 50k people will be entering the stadium though what do I do :dancehall2:

Just now, modern thing said:

the what now...

I wanted to get 2, but not 100% sure yet who I'm going with... I doubt they will be verifying names when 50k people will be entering the stadium though what do I do :dancehall2:

Get them with your name. I really doubt they will be checking every single ticket. And you can always say it was a gift for the person that went with you.

Just now, modern thing said:

the what now...

I’m just saying what the regulations are.I doubt too that it will be checked anywhere. No one has time for it. But who knows 

Just now, ariananext said:

codes for milan coming in now

If you have an extra one I’ll take it :clap3:

Just now, Black Jesus said:

If you have an extra one I’ll take it :clap3:

How can I give you a code if it's linked to my ticketone account? Is there a way?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.