Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

46 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Aha 

And somewhere i read you have to write also the names 🤔

What if you dont know yet which friend is available for next summer 🤣

Does it allow you to write your name in all 4 of them ? 

P.S.

im available next summer :mandown:

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

22 minutes ago, Swirl900 said:

I spent 20 minutes trying to add tickets to my cart then them telling me everything in the section is sold out like :rip: Urgh. I guess I'll try for Munich later today :redface:

same thing happened to my friend 

now it shows tickets available again for night 3 in Gelsenkirchen but error message each time i select :sadviolin:
ugh.. guess gotta try for Hamburg in an hour :emofish:

If anyone have codes that they can share, DM me please :redface:

Ideal scenario: Everyone picks up max 3 cities in order most desired. Then you choose tickets by price, give them your credit card informations and it’s a lottery. They don’t send you codes but the tickets if u win. You cannot have multiple entries because their system checks if someone has registered the same name when putting “the owner of the card”. Or at least sell tickets at the same time - some ppl bought tickets for few cities and others didn’t get any ticket 

Edited by PieceBy

Good luck everyone today! :duca:

10 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

now it shows tickets available again for night 3 in Gelsenkirchen but error message each time i select :sadviolin:
ugh.. guess gotta try for Hamburg in an hour :emofish:

is the error "You have selected different promotions in one sale procedure. Only one promotion is valid per booking procedure. Please remove the other promotions."?

Just now, vlayonce said:

is the error "You have selected different promotions in one sale procedure. Only one promotion is valid per booking procedure. Please remove the other promotions."?

Yes exactly :emofish:
Got to check out once but error there aswell :emofish:

4 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

Ideal scenario: Everyone picks up max 3 cities in order most desired. Then you choose tickets by price, give them your credit card informations and it’s a lottery. They don’t send you codes but the tickets if u win. You cannot have multiple entries because their system checks if someone has registered the same name when putting “the owner of the card”. Or at least sell tickets at the same time - some ppl bought tickets for few cities and others didn’t get any ticket 

The problem with that plan would be that non-swifites would submit their names and just resell their tickets for money. The current system requires a lot of effort for a chance of getting tickets so it repels a lot of the non professional scalpers. 

The European dates are trying to limit reselling by only allowing ticket transfers in the two weeks before the concert but it won't do much.

Selling all the European dates at the same time would cause a bigger melt down than when she tried in the USA. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cat1867 said:

The problem with that plan would be that non-swifites would submit their names and just resell their tickets for money. The current system requires a lot of effort for a chance of getting tickets so it repels a lot of the non professional scalpers. 

The European dates are trying to limit reselling by only allowing ticket transfers in the two weeks before the concert but it won't do much.

Selling all the European dates at the same time would cause a bigger melt down than when she tried in the USA. 

But reselling allowed only with lower or max the same price? Scalpers wouldn’t be scalpers then if they cannot profit. And of course 10:/: of ppl who buy stuff from her store should get a chance to get a special presale code or something in another lottery. 

16 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

But reselling allowed only with lower or max the same price? Scalpers wouldn’t be scalpers then if they cannot profit. And of course 10:/: of ppl who buy stuff from her store should get a chance to get a special presale code or something in another lottery. 

As long as transfers are allowed, scalping will occur.  The scalper would just demand payment through paypal ,venmo , etc and then say they will transfer the ticket from the ticket vendor. There's no payment on the ticket vendor so the ticket vendor won't know it's being resold instead of just being transferred to a friend.

Banning transfers would an horrendous idea as people buy tickets from loved ones, people want to swap tickets, people want to give tickets to friends, etc. 

Banning non market rate reselling just means that the reselling goes underground  & buyer doesn't have legal protection. It makes it significantly easier for scammers.  Stubhub at least provides guarantees and refunds in case of scams.

Tons of governments have tried to tackle scalping but there's a reason why no government has been successful. To actually stop it would require, thousands of police actually arresting the scalpers/ scammers.

I do wish she had prioritized people who bought stuff from her store or preordered the album . Through there might have been legal issues for that in Europe. In the UK she had to allow people to opt in into the preorder presale without a preorder for free.   I don't think her time really priortizes her website outside US/UK (she likely doesn't sell that much from her store in other countries) leading them not to give users a seperate presale or priority.

Edited by cat1867

literally about to have a panic attack lol 

2 hours and 15 minutes for the Lisbon sale and the website is saying it's busy already :gaycat7:

I got 4 regular floor tickets for Gelsenkirchen within 2 minutes! I regret not going for the front of floor tickets, as I was in so fast, but still super happy. I was so scared for the prices and having to go for VIP packages with shitty seats, but I 'only' paid €125,- per ticket. 

I'm gonna try for Amsterdam as well, and bring other friends, but I don't expect the same luck (Ticketmaster).

• Like 2

Amsterdam e-mail says that waiting rooms open 30 minutes before sales commence. Does that mean I have to queue already 30 minutes before the official ticket sales time?

NO ONE has an extra code for Amsterdam??? :redface:

Kinda sad because i actually got in 3(!) mins after the sales opened and lots of tickets were available, and seems like so many people got easy tickets
ofc i had to get unlucky with infinite errors :emofish::emofish:

Edited by TaylenaStan

18 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

As long as transfers are allowed, scalping will occur.  The scalper would just demand payment through paypal ,venmo , etc and then say they will transfer the ticket from the ticket vendor. There's no payment on the ticket vendor so the ticket vendor won't know it's being resold instead of just being transferred to a friend.

Banning transfers would an horrendous idea as people buy tickets from loved ones, people want to swap tickets, people want to give tickets to friends, etc. 

Banning non market rate reselling just means that the reselling goes underground  & buyer doesn't have legal protection. It makes it significantly easier for scammers.  Stubhub at least provides guarantees and refunds in case of scams.

Tons of governments have tried to tackle scalping but there's a reason why no government has been successful. To actually stop it would require, thousands of police actually arresting the scalpers/ scammers.

I do wish she had prioritized people who bought stuff from her store or preordered the album . Through there might have been legal issues for that in Europe. In the UK she had to allow people to opt in into the preorder presale without a preorder for free.   I don't think her time really priortizes her website outside US/UK (she likely doesn't sell that much from her store in other countries) leading them not to give users a seperate presale or priority.

In Germany and Austria there’s official resale page from Eventim/oeticket where u pay reselling tickets to them and with online tickets they can easily send u the new. Ticket when u buy it there 

3 minutes ago, pigeon said:

Amsterdam e-mail says that waiting rooms open 30 minutes before sales commence. Does that mean I have to queue already 30 minutes before the official ticket sales time?

no, it means you can enter 30 minutes before, but it won't determine your spot when the queue opens (it will start automatically at 14.00)

Edited by formidable

I might try to get tickets for Amsterdam since it’s much closer to where I live. Does anyone know if you’re able to (eventually) resell VIP tickets on Ticketmaster? I’d have to get rid of my Stockholm VIP tickets.

Just now, touchofmyhand said:

I might try to get tickets for Amsterdam since it’s much closer to where I live. Does anyone know if you’re able to (eventually) resell VIP tickets on Ticketmaster? I’d have to get rid of my Stockholm VIP tickets.

I believe you will be able to transfer two weeks before the show. You can figure out to resell the tickets then. VIP merch won't transfer over , not that it matters much.

The wait is killing me... :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.