Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

31 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

My friend has codes for Hamburg and Muchen, but can't use them because she's on a school trip with her pupils :deadbanana:

I think I can only use them if she gives me access to her TM-account ánd inbox, so I can click the 'authentic' link

What a mess

I've heard the Hamburg show was cancelled because the stadium is going to need to be renovated :/

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Can they go already :tornado:

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

I've heard the Hamburg show was cancelled because the stadium is going to need to be renovated :/

Should be!!!! I’ve been there once and it was the worst concert ever! I wanted to see Taylor there because it was the closest for me but now I’m trying for other places. If I could I would sue them. 

Edited by PieceBy

2 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Wait fr

She is doing 2 shows there how will they cancel them now

The way I've wasted 2 hours of my life on this, took an uber to work with my laptop on personal hotspot so I could still wait in the queue :ahh:

Fingers crossed for Liverpool hahahaha

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Klein said:

Paris is an horrible mess right now. They've stopped the sale and they're trying to fix the bug that prevent people from connecting to their account. 

By some miracle, a friend managed to get me tickets :jonny5:

I'm still trying to get even better ones and for other dates, but let me tell you I feel 100000 pounds lighter. :jonny5:

I’m so so so so happy you got it! Completely deserved :heart:

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

Wait fr

She is doing 2 shows there how will they cancel them now

yeah :( I was going to try and get tickets for there but there was a safety inspection last week and it didn't pass so it needs to be closed 

Just now, PopA911 said:

I’m so so so so happy you got it! Completely deserved :heart:

Thank youuu :heart:

Time to plan my outfit. I got nearly a year to nail it :laugh:

• Like 1

Just now, Klein said:

Thank youuu :heart:

Time to plan my outfit. I got nearly a year to nail it :laugh:

I’m planning mine for London and I think I’ll go as the rep era :gaycat2:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

yeah :( I was going to try and get tickets for there but there was a safety inspection last week and it didn't pass so it needs to be closed 

When she moves the concert to Berlin…:rip: it should be there from the beginning as it’s the biggest stadium and could fit more fans 

But sales for Germany are soon and they haven't announced anything yet

Weird

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

I’m planning mine for London and I think I’ll go as the rep era :gaycat2:

Good choice omg :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Just now, PieceBy said:

When she moves the concert to Berlin…:rip: it should be there from the beginning as it’s the biggest stadium and could fit more fans 

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

But sales for Germany are soon and they haven't announced anything yet

Weird

YALL im joking fjkadhlsk I want less people in the pre-sale :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

The irony. It looks like it was never finished in the first place…

Why is Ticketmaster so incompetent. Can they at least let us know if we can expect the sale to happen today or if we can move on with our lives :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, touchofmyhand said:

Why is Ticketmaster so incompetent. Can they at least let us know if we can expect the sale to happen today or if we can move on with our lives :deadbanana4:

Like for real... They just said they'll let us know when it'll be back. :rip:

In the meantime, people are leaving, so my queue number is getting better for when it'll be back on sale :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, touchofmyhand said:

it just baffles me that they really have learned NOTHING from the US Sale, like how can you NOT be prepared?

Just now, ChapelHooker said:

YALL im joking fjkadhlsk I want less people in the pre-sale :deadbanana2:

Oh well. Like I said I was there once and never again. Do you went to any concert there? I still plan to upload my videos from the concert there so ppl now what they are paying for… just check out some the weeknd reviews on Eventim.

Hi Everyone - for Austria, do I add my card to my account beforehand somehow like I would with ticketmaster? I don't see where I would put it. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Good choice omg :jonnycat:

I want to do a genderbend on this 

spacer.png

:gaycat2:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

Oh well. Like I said I was there once and never again. Do you went to any concert there? I still plan to upload my videos from the concert there so ppl now what they are paying for… just check out some the weeknd reviews on Eventim.

I saw Beyoncé there this year and didn't really have any issues. what were your problems exactly?

Just now, PopA911 said:

spacer.png

:jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

spacer.png

oh thats HOT! I wanna do a Midnights photoshoot inspired look. but also, its gonna be July in Germany and I don't want to melt lmfao

• Like 1

oh thats HOT! I wanna do a Midnights photoshoot inspired look. but also, its gonna be July in Germany and I don't want to melt lmfao

I know, I’m thinking about that as well, but in Portugal it will be in May, so I might be lucky :gaycat6: I’ll probably try and skip the leather though… if I can do it with any other fabric 

Just now, ChapelHooker said:

I saw Beyoncé there this year and didn't really have any issues. what were your problems exactly?

Well it depends which seats you get. Ppl in front had the best night of their lives while we in the back (at least on the left side) had worst night. I was in Süd Tribune 8c Reihe 11 Platz 20. First of all near us was only 1 speaker which occasionally was playing different music :rip: it was not so synchronised. And all the sound was coming from the other side of the stadium. I guess the best way to explain this is as On my street someone had a party and I could hear the music from outside because they and me had open windows but It wasn’t like I was there at the party. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.