Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Which Speak Now songs do we think will be the surprise songs this weekend? I doubt she’ll make all four of them SN songs because that would kind of take the element of surprise out a little bit, but I do think both nights are getting one. 

I can see Friday night being Better Than Revenge and Saturday night being Last Kiss. 

I imagine I Can See You considering the streaming push + another vault track. Preferably Castles Crumbling on piano. :jonny5:

But I would be here for 4 Speak Now tracks, these 2 from the vault + Back To December and Better Than Revenge.

• Like 1

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

she's probably gonna sell out singapore soon. only vip1 and vip2 tickets left for some days 

27 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I hope so! Limited view is fine but directly behind the stage.. eh :gaycat6: that picture is also missing some colours which are listen aside, so hopefully it was a bit rushed.

Hey sis, are you gonna try for the UK dates too? 

1 hour ago, Feetree said:

WE DID IT!! what dates are y’all going??

March 2, cat 3 :jonny5:

10 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Hey sis, are you gonna try for the UK dates too? 

Nope I'm only trying for Italy! :heart: I got a code for Zurich too but I don't know if I'm even trying, I guess I'll be in the queue and try it if the Milan dates are looking tough. We don't have a map/prices yet though so I was looking at the UK one.

Didn’t get any tickets :weeps: **** the access code system

I didnt get the tickets on Klook :cries: now ill have to flight from china to Europe (if im lucky) :rip:  

In the future it would be cool if we were able to choose cities from most to least preferred. Some ppl have to flight to different country because they didn’t get the codes for the places they live in 

Didn't get any tickets in SG. Japan you are my only last hope.

i wish she opened more nights in SG cause the demand was insane and I couldn't manage to get any tickets and had to get in the queue 2 times :gaycat7:

I got kicked out of the queue multiple times but finally got the tickets at 630pm. Cat 2 tickets too! Super thankful. Only started to listen to SNTV after this hugely stressful day from local time night onwards… 

• Like 1

Didn't get any tickets. Today is just mix emotions. Getting Speak Now TV but not getting tickets in SG.

I need those resale in Europe...:chick2:

8 minutes ago, Klein said:

When is the show starting? 

For tonight? Support will start in around 30 minutes and Taylor will probably start in around an hour and a half :party:

• Thanks 1

Selling Teo tickets for LA August 5 face value 

LONG LIVE!?!? She is CANCELED

Hi sorry just want to check. I don't live in the UK/Europe, and I somehow got a presale code. Does anyone want it? I am not too sure whether it has to be attached to your Ticketmaster account, but I am willing to give it to anyone that might need it.

long live with the koi guitar i am unwell 

she better make this a permanent addition to the SN act or else she's in DANGER

The Speak Now set ought to have been Sparks Fly - Enchanted - Long Live all along. Abridged versions of all 3. Like cmon now, Blondie. Starting the set with “drop everything now” and ending it with “we will be remembered” was the only way to go.

Edited by Achilles.
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

The Speak Now set ought to have been Sparks Fly - Enchanted - Long Live all along. Abridged versions of all 3. Like cmon now, Blondie. Starting the set with “drop everything now” and ending it with “we will be remembered” was the only way to go.

maybe it's the fault of the fans who have given long live 88 mil streams. sparks fly is better at 159 mil but still not something to party over such that taylor would want to add to the 40+ songs she's already doing when usually on tour she does maybe half that. 

:sherlock:

Edited by fridayteenage

16 hours ago, PieceBy said:

I didnt get the tickets on Klook :cries: now ill have to flight from china to Europe (if im lucky) :rip:  

In the future it would be cool if we were able to choose cities from most to least preferred. Some ppl have to flight to different country because they didn’t get the codes for the places they live in 

Could you try for Japan maybe? Hope you get tickets. She should add another week in Singapore at the very least for Asia.

Just now, fridayteenage said:

maybe it's the fault of the fans who have given long live 88 mil streams. sparks fly is better at 159 mil but still not something to party over such that taylor would want to add to the 40+ songs she's already doing when usually she does maybe half that. 

:sherlock:

I am well aware that the flaws of the setlist are ultimately the fault of the fandom’s streaming habits. But that’s kinda the whole point; she shouldn’t have chosen the setlists just based on what’s most popular. :redface:

And then Our Song is one of the best and most important hits of her career and ought to have been a highlight of her ERAS concept, but the children never made it viral on tiktok so oh well! :redface:

• Like 1

since my expectation before the official announcement/setlist was known was that we'd get about half the shows (which would still be longer than rep's tour) and half the setlist length, the tour's about 300% more than what i thought it would be. :gaylorcat1:

i thought she'd wear the purple/pink outfit for 1989 lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.