Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

I just know the crowd will scream “YOURE SO GORGEOUS!” when GOATgeous is the surprise guitar song, and all those glass LED screens will have a dent. :jonny5:

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• fridayteenage

4 hours ago, Popboi. said:

The rumors is South America in October, Australia/NZ in January and Europe summer 2024.

I would bet SA are announced this week, maybe even today.

I keep seeing this being teased by reliable accounts. Im old, my heart cant take the stress

im bout to start screaming crying throwin up real soon

6 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

I keep seeing this being teased by reliable accounts. Im old, my heart cant take the stress

Same :toofunny2:

Are there any rumors on when the Asian leg might be? I hope she comes to Asia…:chick3:

9 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

What was it?

it said “a lot going on at the moment” again, so I think those theories that she was speaking to us in code are dead :rip: 

9 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

it said “a lot going on at the moment” again, so I think those theories that she was speaking to us in code are dead :rip: 

Oh :rip:

4 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

I'm honestly sick and tired of them STILL not announcing international dates :rip:

Why did my radio station randomly play Karma today? is it the next single? 

6 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I just know the crowd will scream “YOURE SO GORGEOUS!” when GOATgeous is the surprise guitar song, and all those glass LED screens will have a dent. :jonny5:

:bibliahh:

In another lifetime or universe; I would be going to any of the shows in Tampa, me and my dumb decisions

did she really jump into a pool? 

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

I'm honestly sick and tired of them STILL not announcing international dates :rip:

announcing tour dates over a year before they are going to happen won't do anyone good. 

okay so the last few days have been a complete blur! I have no idea how to write my thoughts down without rambling or writing an essay, so i’ll just break it up into different categories 

- set list: breaking it up by era was definitely the best decision! that being said, the complete omission of Debut is not cute. it’s so weird to call and promote the show as an “Eras Tour” and not include the era that gave her a career? Tim McGraw or Teardrops at the very least should be in the main set list. The Archer and Mastermind were mood killers and Vigilante **** should have never made it. The Folklore and Evermore sets were flawless, no notes.

also I saw some people mad that she’s closing with Karma? :biblio: it is the perfect closer, and feels like an incredible victory lap to her career so far. from Kanye at the VMAs to Scooter and Scott she has been able to persevere. it really ends the show on an amazing note 

- surprise songs: DBATC doesn’t do it for me :sorry: but Clean, Jump Then Fall and OURS ******* scalped me. it felt incredible to finally get LEGIT surprise songs and not the GP crap she does in Europe. still, I would have killed for Tim McGraw or Begin Again 

- visuals: here I was a little disappointed… the backdrops and interludes especially felt really cheap. miss girl, this is the ERAS tour… where is the iconic montage of music videos, performances, magazine covers etc? all the legends do them. these royalty free Envato Elements videos were not cute 

- the stage: it’s even more massive in person, and the catwalk screen is cool, but it felt kind of empty most of the time? there was no reason to extend it past the diamond. also they’re letting the platforms do all the work but it got kind of stale after a while… like she’s just going up down up down up down most of the show

- fans: the crowd was INSANE! I have never been experience such a loud crowd, singing back every word to her. but my problem was with some of the fans around me. in all three dates, there were these clusters of swifties that were legit screeching every single lyric and flapping their arms around dramatically during every single song. they would not shut the **** up. I assume this must be a TikTok thing because they all looked really young and were filming themselves, but if I had them next to me they would have ruined my show. it reminded me of when those popper sniffing twitter twinks discovered Charli XCX just before the Charli era and every concert since has been unbearable

all in all, I absolutely loved this show. Taylor was amazing, she’s so cute. and being there in such a huge stadium you can feel how MASSIVE she is :jonny: as a late Fearless era stan, celebrating her career and seeing how far she’s come made me super emotional 

Edited by TaylorNation

She really do be keeping her side of the street clean.

11 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

:rip:

17 hours ago, Popboi. said:

I would bet SA are announced this week, maybe even today.

Any insider rumors?

I still can’t believe she did Clean already, my favorite song ever and it wasn’t one of my shows. :weeps:

And then she did Sad Beautiful Tragic, Death By A Thousand Cuts, and Jump Then Fall, too. :gaycat6:

She better be saving some combination of Maroon, Long Live, Sparks Fly, Dear John, Cornelia Street, This Love, Untouchable, Fifteen, Eyes Open, Treacherous, and Forever Winter for my shows. 

starting to wonder if i should try the erastourresell lotto for places OTHER than metlife, since they seem to be rarely getting tickets for here

:chick3: and a decent ticket + flight + hotel might be less than trying to get a metlife ticket from other sources…hmst

Did she not use dynamic pricing this time?

5 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

She didn't use dynamic pricing. If she did, the prices would have been so ridiculously high even for nosebleeds that she would have gotten canceled by her own fans. She ,however, did sell a lot of VIP Floor seats that went up to $899 for one ticket. One estimate was that up to half of floor seats in the presale were VIP seats.

In addition, she sold a lot of seats with partially obstructed view since the demand was so high leading to her to have higher than usual attendance items.

15 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

the verified fan tickets were cheaper than the capital one tickets if that's considered "dynamic pricing" but this happens quite a bit. 

she is definitely selling over 3M tickets and grossing over 700M 

Insane numbers... she is basically doing a 360 tour 

I dreamt she announced Asia and Oceania dates and ran to check if it was true :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.