Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

By the way did she do the 1 instead of invisible string again last night? Or is the masterpiece back in the setlist? 

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• fridayteenage

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

By the way did she do the 1 instead of invisible string again last night? Or is the masterpiece back in the setlist? 

According to the tour's Wiki page, she performed the 1.

2 hours ago, Klein said:

Same, same. :gaycat6:

I mean I get Karma as a closer. The song is kinda saying "I'm a good person, I won", so that works to close a show that is celebrating her career so far. She just has way better material for a closer. 

That's my opinion too. Out of all of her discography she has better choices than Karma as a closer but it makes sense too, especially for a GH tour and after all she's been through.

I love how much she loves the bridge :jonnycat:

Illicit Affairs live, she's insane for that

36 minutes ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

I love how much she loves the bridge :jonnycat:

As she should cause it's one of her best :clap3:

This entire spectacle was so wonderful to watch. Definitely the best tour she's ever done. I remember MARINA's Neon Nature Tour being divided up into "eras" as well. It was great seeing this concept done by a major artist on a larger scale.

Edited by madonnafan18

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I wonder if she’ll dare to perform ME!

Should be performed in Florida only. They should get what they deserve.

Edited by Tusk

rep songs being held until her northeast dates. Her mind. :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Should be performed in Florida only. They should get what they deserve.

:bibliahh:

-

Can she just announce Argentina dates , and perform ME!
i wanna travel / go there for Tay :gaycat3:

Did y'all see miss things tour go viral :bibliahh: 100K likes 

9 hours ago, 305 said:

I'm DEVASTATED. 

I went last night and it was amazing but my special songs were trash, DBATC & Clean are two of my favorite songs :weeps:

This is my biggest issue with the surprise songs. Cause as an international fan who only gets to see it on tape its a fun surprise every night but now that shes potentially actually touring here Im terrified of not gettin a good set of songs 🥲

Like imagine i get Snooze on the Beach and New Years Skip and next date gets YOYOK and Daylight. Id kms 

5 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

This is my biggest issue with the surprise songs. Cause as an international fan who only gets to see it on tape its a fun surprise every night but now that shes potentially actually touring here Im terrified of not gettin a good set of songs 🥲

Like imagine i get Snooze on the Beach and New Years Skip and next date gets YOYOK and Daylight. Id kms 

That's so true oh my god :gaycat6: there's songs I don't even know because they didn't click with me. If my show's surprise songs are something I don't even know while someone else gets YOYOK, Long Live, Mirrorball etc  :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, PaloSanto said:

Well at the very least SOTB isn't gonna happen since she already played it :gaycat4:

I am so shook from the last couple of nights :jonny4:

Last night especially I was on the second row next to the tip diamond and she was right in front of me for almost the entire concert whew. The show was amazing but i’ll do a little review post later once I process everything

Clean and OURS absolutely scalped me. I’ve been to every tour since Speak Now but the crowd had never been this loud, it was incredible

Thanks everyone for the messages and the tags, sorry for being away these last couple of days. @Taylor fanboy I thought of you so much lmao, the crowd when absolutely FERAL when the snake hissed after Tolerate It. Reputation will always be that girl it seems

She said on Tiktok that she could of performed 'Clean' in a higher key so she'll have to do it again along with DBATC which she screwed up on.

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

Last night especially I was on the second row next to the tip diamond and she was right in front of me for almost the entire concert whew. The show was amazing but i’ll do a little review post later once I process everything

Clean and OURS absolutely scalped me. I’ve been to every tour since Speak Now but the crowd had never been this loud, it was incredible

Thanks everyone for the messages and the tags, sorry for being away these last couple of days. @Taylor fanboy I thought of you so much lmao, the crowd when absolutely FERAL when the snake hissed after Tolerate It. Reputation will always be that girl it seems

My seats were at the tip of the diamond in Vegas and I couldn't believe how much time she spent down there. When they first gave me the seats I freaked out b/c I'm short and was worried about seeing her but then she was right there for most of it. There are no bad seats at this show but the tip of the diamond are definitely the best ones imo 

the 1 is being perfomed again. Arlington really won uh

6 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Omg???? :deadbanana4:

Someone thread it :deadbanana4: nearly a quarter million people seeing her in 3 days in one city :deadbanana2: 

glad I was one of them :gaycat6: 

11 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

I’m so happy for you sistren! :WAP:

and YES we look forward to your review.

5 hours ago, West Coast said:

where is the All of the Smashes You Loved Before performance :noparty:

You can't auto-play performances. :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.