Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

4 minutes ago, Prismee said:

Surprise songs

Debut - 2 (Our Song, Tim McGraw)
Fearless - 1 (White Horse)
Speak Now - 1 (Ours)
Red - 2 (State of Grace, Sad Beautiful Tragic)
1989 - 1 (Clean)
reputation - 0
Lover - 1 (DBATC)
folklore - 2 (mirrorball, this is me trying)
evermore - 1 (cowboy like me)
Midnights - 1 (Snow on the Beach)

The day when we get Dress, DWOHT, Getaway Car, or Gorgeous, CIWYW, NYD is close I can feel it :jonny5:

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• fridayteenage

“Death By A Thousand Cuts” AND “Clean”?!?!!???? F**k mmmeeeee. Uuugghhhhhhh

8 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

ig she doesn't feel like depriving the US just cuz.

of course she has to perform songs from that too or folkmore songs will end with the next 5 shows but not how to get a girl or welcome to new York or i forget that you existed or me! Or gorgeous.

It's an act about real songwriting. Cornelia street, this love, daylight, new year's day, i know places will come too. 

Our Song, Tim McGraw, Clean, State of Grace, DBATC, AND mirrorball AT THE DATE I HAD AS MY #1.

I am LIVID. 

Edited by RobynYoBank

best pair so far.

runner-up cowboy like me/white horse

Until now the worst choice as Surprise Song has been sad beautiful tragic.

I'm not surprised people here said It was a snooze fest for all the stadium.

After Yesterday she really wanted something everyone could scream, even made the bridge 3 times apparently :chick1:

To all the DBATC girlies, she will play it again so it's still available for your wishlists 

1 minute ago, kyoshi said:

To all the DBATC girlies, she will play it again so it's still available for your wishlists 

judging by the reaction it got and how she kept doing the bridge I think it's the one song that has a high chance of getting another outing :fan: DBATC nation WON

15 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

judging by the reaction it got and how she kept doing the bridge I think it's the one song that has a high chance of getting another outing :fan: DBATC nation WON

She should replace The Man but since it has a choreo, outfit and stage props :rainy:Lover will get the boot

I'm DEVASTATED. 

I went last night and it was amazing but my special songs were trash, DBATC & Clean are two of my favorite songs :weeps:

Gonna kms

Not Her playing the only perfect song from Loser before my date. I wanted it so much :weeps: 

this was the best surprise set so far :jonny6:

I think I'll be the only one in the world who's favorite surprise set is Sad Beautiful Tragic/Ours. :gaycat6:

At least until she does Maroon/ivy at my date. :jonny5:

Do y'all think she'll do YOYOK as a surprise song or there's chance she'll add it to the permanent set list? 

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

Do y'all think she'll do YOYOK as a surprise song or there's chance she'll add it to the permanent set list? 

I could see her doing YOYOK/Long Live as surprise songs on the last date of the tour. 

4 minutes ago, Klein said:

I could see her doing YOYOK/Long Live as surprise songs on the last date of the tour. 

Ugh I would die for those two songs to be the encore instead of..what she picked

Death By A Thousand Orgasms sounds so good on acoustic, my god. And you can tell it's a fan favourite. Should have been on the setlist. :jonnycat:

Edited by mael

25 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Ugh I would die for those two songs to be the encore instead of..what she picked

Same, same. :gaycat6:

I mean I get Karma as a closer. The song is kinda saying "I'm a good person, I won", so that works to close a show that is celebrating her career so far. She just has way better material for a closer. 

The way she manages to make every show an EVENT :jonny: trending every night ugh. A genius.

2 hours ago, Vespertine said:

Gonna kms

Not Her playing the only perfect song from Loser before my date. I wanted it so much :weeps: 

guess it's karma for calling it Loser

:gaylorcat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.