Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

Not to be a buzzkill but kinda don't see any other dates being added to this tour. 

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Is anybody else disappointed in the tour merch? 

9 minutes ago, pokerfaceboy said:

Not to be a buzzkill but kinda don't see any other dates being added to this tour. 

You mean other than international dates? Cause that's already announced

28 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

You mean other than international dates? Cause that's already announced

No as in international dates, I will believe it when I see it. 

29 minutes ago, pokerfaceboy said:

There's literally zero reasons why she won't tour at least Europe + Oceania. 

32 minutes ago, pokerfaceboy said:

I mean there have been quite a few, pretty-credible leaks that have come out in the past week detailing exactly where Taylor will be playing in Oceania and Latin America, and it's basically guaranteed that she'll do at least London and Tokyo on top of that (though everyone is expecting a lot more Europe and Asia this tour than she ever has done before). I wouldn't count her out yet. 

1 hour ago, dussel_06 said:

August - End of US Leg

September - her stage and trucks travel to Australia

October - Australian Leg

November- her stage travels to Tokyo 

December- her stage travels to The UK

January- February- UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe

March - her stage travels to Canada 

April- 2 Canadian dates and conclude the tour.

:jonny6:

It's already confirmed that she's doing LatAm in September/October. Australia might be in December. 

12 hours ago, pokerfaceboy said:

She literally said the international dates will be announced when they're ready on her original tour announcement :toofunny3:

I could see her doing Latin America and Oceania/Asia later this year, then Europe and additional North America dates next year

The way no one is here for Mastermind on tour.... YOYO, K I'm so sorry..

Mastermind is one of my fave songs on Midnights tbh but yeah, YOYOK deserved its spot. 

15 hours ago, dussel_06 said:

August - End of US Leg

October - Australian Leg

Europe and UK in open stadiums in Jan-Feb would be crazy. She will probably wait until summer. I think May-July is more likely.

she's not gonna play stadiums in the dead of winter :deadbanana2: let's put our thinking caps on 

16 hours ago, dussel_06 said:

August - End of US Leg

October - Australian Leg

Not the freezing shows in the middle of winter :clownny: she’s gonna get frostbite wearing those outfits 

2 hours ago, mael said:

The way no one is here for Mastermind on tour.... YOYO, K I'm so sorry..

No one cares to post clips from that song. Bathroom break confirmed.

2 hours ago, mael said:

The way no one is here for Bejeweled, Karma & VS on tour.... YOYO, K I'm so sorry..

The rumors are that the Oceania leg will be next January/February. So I'm guessing she'll do LATAM this fall and that'll be it for this year.

Then Oceania at the beginning of next year, and Europe in the summer of 2024.

The Asian leg will probably then happen after Oceania, since the entire production will already be at that side of the world.

Unfortunately for her Canadian fans, it looks like she is skipping Canada for whatever reason. :gaycat6:

The US leg will end in L.A., so it wouldn't be cost-effective to ship the entire production across the whole US to Toronto (the most likely Canada date) for just 2-3 shows. Especially if LATAM comes after the US leg, which means the tour is bound southwards.

The only way it could happen imo is if she really stretches this tour out and does a 2nd North American leg in late 2024 or 2025. But idk if she'll want to be on the road for up to 3 years. :gaycat7:

Edited by Feanor

24 minutes ago, Feanor said:

The rumors are that the Oceania leg will be next January/February. So I'm guessing she'll do LATAM this fall and that'll be it for this year.

Then Oceania at the beginning of next year, and Europe in the summer of 2024.

The Asian leg will probably then happen after Oceania, since the entire production will already be at that side of the world.

Unfortunately for her Canadian fans, it looks like she is skipping Canada for whatever reason. :gaycat6:

The US leg will end in L.A., so it wouldn't be cost-effective to ship the entire production across the whole US to Toronto (the most likely Canada date) for just 2-3 shows. Especially if LATAM comes after the US leg, which means the tour is bound southwards.

The only way it could happen imo is if she really stretches this tour out and does a 2nd North American leg in late 2024 or 2025. But idk if she'll want to be on the road for up to 3 years. :gaycat7:

I remember reading she has two set of stages to avoid  conflict and have more time to set up/clean up.

Make of this what you will. No idea if legit. (I found this on Tattle, a gossip-type forum that has a Taylor subthread.)

Also, seeing on Twitter that she's playing Rio, Sao Paulo and Curitiba in Brazil from October 8.

c55d0197-8ca9-44f7-a319-471ce9615252-png

if she's in SA for my birthday I will collapse

fVZDiO6.gif

My wallet is ready Alison, come take my money

Random question but does anyone happen to know an estimate of how much time there is between the second opener leaving the stage and Taylor coming on? Asking because I most likely won’t be seeing the openers but I’ll want a cue as to how much time I’ll have once they’re done. 

37 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Random question but does anyone happen to know an estimate of how much time there is between the second opener leaving the stage and Taylor coming on? Asking because I most likely won’t be seeing the openers but I’ll want a cue as to how much time I’ll have once they’re done. 

The turnaround was very quick at my show. Like 15 minutes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.