Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

Our Song was fantastic and everyone singing it made me a bit emotional. :weeps: Add it to the set list, blondie! :fish2:

I’m glad Snow On The Beach is out of the way (and wasn’t my show nnn); I just don’t care about that song and tbh this was the first Eras performance I didn’t care for. :michael:

Still manifesting Maroon for my show. :alexz:

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• fridayteenage

11 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

has the merch really been selling out to warrant those stupid queues?

they’re stocking merch stands inside the stadium right?

the merch lines were awful inside for glendale. when the lines were finally manageable during paramore’s set, they were sold out of almost everything :doc:

I’ll be curious if she actually goes the whole US leg without repeating any of the surprise songs, like I know people did the math and she technically could, but still you have to think she’ll really be plunging into the depths of some d-list deep cuts by the middle/end if she does

Can somebody here tell me how to insert a tweet into a post? :gaylorcat2:

13 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I’ll be curious if she actually goes the whole US leg without repeating any of the surprise songs, like I know people did the math and she technically could, but still you have to think she’ll really be plunging into the depths of some d-list deep cuts by the middle/end if she does

She has released 72 songs from just studio albums since the Rep tour ended, not counting any singles or anything from the TVs, let alone deep cuts from the rest of her discography (aka the other 16 songs from Speak Now) that she didn't put on the set list. It's actually pretty feasible, even without her having to resort to the Closure's or the Soon You'll Get Better's or the Bye Bye Baby's or the Birch's of her discography

I went to the show tonight and :jonny6: it’s so obvious she’s a superstar.

I was one of the only people standing and dancing in my section during folklore and evermore. These songs were breathtaking in a stadium. My favorite eras in terms of production were reputation (clearly made for stadiums), folklore and evermore. 

My favorite performances were:

-willow

-Look What You Made Me Do (surprisingly - the guitars during this rendition were ******* amazing)

-Enchanted (dress was stunning)

-illicit affairs (like JESUS the transition was flawless for this).

-Marjorie made me cry since I’ve been dealing with my mother’s death for the past 9 months. It is a god-tier song. 

My least favorites were RED and 1989. RED is my favorite album but she performed the most boring songs :sorry:

My main complaint, which might sound stupid, is the production and routines for the more amped songs were not very grand. However, I thought the simplicity of folklore and evermore was amazing. Yes, the stage lights up and has sequences but it’s very, very clear she’s not a performer that can handle big routines…which is totally okay this is a 3.5 hour show. 

Overall this is a MUST SEE show. Trying to find a way to see it again! 

33 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

She has released 72 songs from just studio albums since the Rep tour ended, not counting any singles or anything from the TVs, let alone deep cuts from the rest of her discography (aka the other 16 songs from Speak Now) that she didn't put on the set list. It's actually pretty feasible, even without her having to resort to the Closure's or the Soon You'll Get Better's or the Bye Bye Baby's or the Birch's of her discography

Birch sweetie I'm so sorry... :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, Klein said:

We can all hold out hope sis that when she finally books Justin Vernon for the surprise guest she squeezes an extra two songs into the setlist to accommodate all of their collabs

Imagine Exile, Evermore, Renegade, and Birch back to back to back to back between Bad Blood and Lavender Haze

14 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

We can all hold out hope sis that when she finally books Justin Vernon for the surprise guest she squeezes an extra two songs into the setlist to accommodate all of their collabs

Imagine Exile, Evermore, Renegade, and Birch back to back to back to back between Bad Blood and Lavender Haze

If it happened to a show I wasn't attending, I'd be fuming. If it happened to a show I was attending, I'd be dying. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Well, she was performing even Debut bonus tracks at the reputation Stadium Tour so anything can happen

Our Song :jonny4:

What a lucky audience! Imma be so jealous of whoever gets tomg and yoyok :cries2:

2 hours ago, Monster Queen said:

Can somebody here tell me how to insert a tweet into a post? :gaylorcat2:

Just copy the link and it should automatically embed.

-

I’ve tried to avoid watching too much but the clips I’ve seen are insane. I really hope she announces something about international dates soon. The anticipation is killing me :jonny6:

Edited by Robert

I've been knee deep in tiktok and I've seen a lot of posts on the bullying going on at the tour and it low-key makes me so sad to see that going on. these locals using their tickets as a flex & then to come in and harass the fans is NOT the move they think it is.

if she doesnt do High Infidelity on April 29th I'm suing for damages

2 hours ago, Klein said:

2 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Birch and Renegade. :rip: If she sings any of these at my show I demand a refund

2 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Birch and Renegade. :rip: If she sings any of these at my show I demand a refund

Birch and Renegade are highlights in her discography. I'd demand a refund if she did not play them at my show. 

Trying to understand Stub Hub here: can anyone explain why they are showing tickets available for sale behind the stage in Vegas? (Specifically sections 222-228 and 322-328).

From all of the videos of last night no one was seated in those sections. The set up for this tour is a 270 degree sightline, not a 360 degree.

Are these just dupe tickets? 

https://www.stubhub.com/taylor-swift-las-vegas-tickets-3-25-2023/event/150593462/?quantity=2&sections=1326931&ticketClasses=13685&seatTypes=&listingQty= 

imma fume when she finally comes to my country and we're left with Macavity and A Perfectly Good Heart :dies: 

49 shows to go in the US. for non-bonus/3 am tracks not on eras tour we have:

Lover - 12 songs

Folklore - 6 songs (assuming she won't actually perform seven given how she has that recording of her reading it already)

Evermore - 10 songs

Midnights - 5 songs

33 songs

Actually, counting up all the standard tracks on all 10 albums, she can perform every single one during the tour.

though of course one would hope she gives some focus to non standard tracks like WCS and it's time to go.

The concert was amazing :jonny2: 

The only bad thing was this really rude girl in front of me :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, Prismee said:

imma fume when she finally comes to my country and we're left with Macavity and A Perfectly Good Heart :dies: 

I love APGH! Invite me if she sings it!

My boyfriend and I are seeing her tonight! and we were praying and hoping for Our Song as the surprise song. But she did it last night :gaycat7:

whoever gets blessed with either ivy, renegade, I think he knows, forever winter, it's time to go, afterglow... won in life

no offence to mixtape and SN but we need post puta tracks to finally get performed, also we have the entirety of folklore in the best audio and video quality already, while 70% (wanted to randomly throw this percentage but checked and turns out it's accurate:dies:) of evermore has yet to be acknowledged since december 11th 2020, she needs to get her priorities straight!

Edited by Michael196

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.