• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• fridayteenage

i wonder if it'll feel weird when the surprise song is 1989 or midnights.

"wow the crowd is loving 1989 so much, here's...another song from 1989 just for you! the drought was the very worst..."

or 

"let's start the midnights era early, everyone! If you would've blinked then I would've Looked away at the first glance..."

I need a "studio" version of that performance of Look What God Made Her Do, with the rock instrumental :jonny4:

The reputation set is a MF SLAY !

4 hours ago, Michael196 said:

not them quoting karma's clean lyrics :dies:

Someone did their homework :gaycat5:

I wanna see her Saturday but resale tickets are expensive 

and tbh idk if I’m committed for a 44 song set list :deadbanana2:

what a dream for a stan tho, would kill for my main faves to do that 

23 hours ago, ALA said:

Hmm which package did you get? I got an email saying VIP 1 and 2 we have to be there between 3 and 330 to be able to enter early

I didn’t get an email yet but I got the Ready For It package, this is strange omg I never knew there’s a window to enter early, is there a capacity too? 

Resale prices for Glendale dipped to maybe $300 for nosebleeds the day before, meanwhile vegas jumped to $700-800 after opening night :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Jenlisa said:

I didn’t get an email yet but I got the Ready For It package, this is strange omg I never knew there’s a window to enter early, is there a capacity too? 

Ooh ok I think my email says its for the It's Been a Long Time Coming and Karma packages :rip: 

10 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

I need a "studio" version of that performance of Look What God Made Her Do, with the rock instrumental :jonny4:

The reputation set is a MF SLAY !

I couldn’t hear the guitar very well during the chorus on the opening night livestream so I thought it was a serve. After listening to it in better quality, I still think it’s a serve but the guitar riff during the chorus is so funny and unserious :deadbanana4: it sounds straight out of a funky video game:bibliahh:

11 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

i wonder if it'll feel weird when the surprise song is 1989 or midnights.

"wow the crowd is loving 1989 so much, here's...another song from 1989 just for you! the drought was the very worst..."

or 

"let's start the midnights era early, everyone! If you would've blinked then I would've Looked away at the first glance..."

I would love Paris but no acoustic please 

Also the transition from DBM to Look gives me chills and it is NOT talked about enough :jonny:

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Also the transition from DBM to Look gives me chills and it is NOT talked about enough :jonny:

Reputation was made for tours and stadiums tbh.

1 minute ago, tiagol88 said:

Reputation was made for tours and stadiums tbh.

It’s her most “theatrical” album so it’s honestly a fit for crowds and there’s so much you can have with it because it’s never taking itself -too- seriously (usually)

it's where she swears she doesn't love the drama, it loves her, so that makes sense

My tiktok fyp was just starting to show me clips that are not eras tour related. But now it's already back with all the swifties flying in to Vegas :toofunny2:

Edited by JawBreaker

I didn't expect the merch lines to be as chaotic as getting the tickets 😅

Isn’t the merch the same as the website?? 

Something about this tour is so sad, like I feel this is truly her peak-peak (watch me be wrong) and this type of hype won’t be replicated again. This was a once in a lifetime show :weeps:

I'm anxious to see how much merch is available for the VIP, hopefully the line isn't horrible :cries: i really want that crewneck

Edited by ALA

So many songs I didn’t care for hitting after seeing these live performances :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

Question….? I haven’t seen any of the performances, but does Delicate still have its intro so the audience can participate with the ‘1 2 3 LET’S GO BI*CH!’ 

9 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

this is...

the crowd is rough and crusty 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.