Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

me and my sister were suppose to go to this friday's show in poland but i can't make it anymore so her gf is going in my place instead. will they reject my sisters gf cause her name isn't on the ticket and mine is? my sister emailed them last week but they haven't responded to her yet :dancehall: 

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

2 minutes ago, wehan6 said:

me and my sister were suppose to go to this friday's show in poland but i can't make it anymore so her gf is going in my place instead. will they reject my sisters gf cause her name isn't on the ticket and mine is? my sister emailed them last week but they haven't responded to her yet :dancehall: 

For the shows I went, they didn't check the name on the ticket or IDs, I don't know if it's the same everywhere else. But I'm almost 100% sure there won't be any problem at all.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, wehan6 said:

Not a single ID was checked in the Gelsenkirchen, Hamburg and Munich shows. They'll be fine! :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven't stopped listening to the four surprise songs she did on sunday. It's like I'm hearing them with a completely new brain! :WAP:

loml, the career highlight that you are! 

• Like 4

for anyone going to Warsaw

• Like 1

I'm quite surprised Guilty as Sin x ****! has not been mashed up yet before, it sounds like they could be amazing together.

Excited to finally see this show live tmrw :duca:

I just hope we get some good surprise songs first night! A lot of my faves have been performed recently, so I'm a bit scared :'( 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nein said:

I'm quite surprised Guilty as Sin x ****! has not been mashed up yet before, it sounds like they could be amazing together.

Mte

I'm attending the show tomorrow, I have the front floor ticket and honestly can't believe it still... :WAP:

(wish me luck, cause I think I'm too old to be there at 3pm but welp what can I do)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, modern thing said:

I'm attending the show tomorrow, I have the front floor ticket and honestly can't believe it still... :WAP:

(wish me luck, cause I think I'm too old to be there at 3pm but welp what can I do)

Any spot is a good spot at the eras tour :heart:

1 hour ago, Bindi said:

GT1ghFQX0AAj9J_?format=jpg&name=900x900

this puta

I've given up on puta + debut (TV) this year, really thought she'd want to close the rerecordings era while the eras tour is ongoing and 13th September (VMAs incident 15 year anniversary) and 13th December (her birthday) both falling on fridays seem like such obvious release dates for projects..

but i think its more likely we get both next year so she continues the trend of 
2021 Fearless + Red TV
2022 Midnights 
2023 Speak Now + 1989 TV
2024 TTPD
2025 Rep + Debut TV
2026 TS12 
2027 Break
2028 Superbowl + TS13 + next tour

:ryan3:

Edited by TaylenaStan

On 7/29/2024 at 3:09 AM, Dear Reader said:

loml x Don't You

I was supposed to be there for this one. Perfectly describes my life right now :chick3:

Im kinda mad that she didnt sing the bridge of Dont You. The brdige is so simple but yet so effective

Can't believe today is already my last Eras Tour show. I'm so excited and kinda already nostalgic. This is gonna be amazing :heart:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Bindi said:

GT1ghFQX0AAj9J_?format=jpg&name=900x900

this puta

VA A REPUTAR!!!

• Like 1

who's gonna take the fox news mashup i did something bad- mad woman? Miami, New orleans or Indianapolis? 

Today I'm seeing Tay for the first time ever :jonny5: Everybody have fun tonight!

• Like 4

I'm seeing her on N2 and N3 in Warsaw and I'm clowning hard for a rep tv announcement:jonny5:

• Like 3

taylor-for-the-new-york-times-15-oct-2023-v0-ixmr1uq2e0ub1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=a93e513098eda90530544df1fff778d875fb6559taylor-is-on-the-cover-of-times-special-edition-issue-v0-v40yg5ihrryb1.jpg?auto=webp&s=85ac6ae65112236c4f507fda012d8d32cb81a06bF5hvTNuW8AES_me?format=jpg&name=large

GAql8DmWIAAKprR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GFLk54MaQAANp6L.jpg:largeGTxtH9jaUAAje6-?format=jpg&name=large

All the things this tour gave her… this will truly go down as the defining achievement of her career and one of the biggest moments in pop culture history. :clap3:

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Bindi said:

I'm seeing her on N2 and N3 in Warsaw and I'm clowning hard for a rep tv announcement:jonny5:

Tomorrow is THE day :jonny5:

• Like 2

i can't believe im actually seeing her tonight, LETSSSSS GOOOOOOO

• Like 5

So many of you going tonight and this weekend. Have the most fun guys :jonny5:

I can't wait to see her again in 2 weeks :heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 week left till I see her in Vienna

it´s been hard, avoiding the setlist and

other spoilers for over a year now :heart:

• Like 3

Remember when Brasil was screaming for "reputation" and they got ME! as a surprise song instead? :WAP:

JAIL!

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Remember when Brasil was screaming for "reputation" and they got ME! as a surprise song instead? :WAP:

JAIL!

Us tomorrow :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.