Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Did she… have a brain aneurysm or something? :deadbanana:

She just wanted to sing "who could staaay? It's just a question"... but at what cost? :rip:

• Haha 2

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

7 minutes ago, jp1 said:

coming to break her tie with that david fincher with her 4th directing win.

amy-taylor-6.png?w=642

Was standing so close to the stage in Amsterdam and omg guys, I screamed my lungs out to All Too Well. The defining moment of the whole show. And not Taylor performing GUILTY AS GOD, i.e. the song I've sung like 500 times this year so far. Spamming my family and friends with the karaoke version. My definite #1 from the Tortured Ears. I had no faith in TayTay, but she made a right choice!!!!! Still cannot believe I was blessed to experience Guilty as God :heart:

• Like 6

This evening was amazing :jonnycat: I had the best of times. Was in a very high up section but had such a clear view of the stage. The 1989 segment :jonnycat: 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Was standing so close to the stage in Amsterdam and omg guys, I screamed my lungs out to All Too Well. The defining moment of the whole show. And not Taylor performing GUILTY AS GOD, i.e. the song I've sung like 500 times this year so far. Spamming my family and friends with the karaoke version. My definite #1 from the Tortured Ears. I had no faith in TayTay, but she made a right choice!!!!! Still cannot believe I was blessed to experience Guilty as God :heart:

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

This evening was amazing :jonnycat: I had the best of times. Was in a very high up section but had such a clear view of the stage. The 1989 segment :jonnycat: 

Sounds like a great time, I'm glad you guys enjoyed. My date is like 6 weeks away :duca:

My favorite song from TTPD and my favorite song from Fearless in one mash-up :jonny5: I would have collapsed if I was there

• Like 2

The way I absolutely love 3 out of 4 of those songs and everyone here hates them all except GAS? nnn :dies:

Could've done without The Archer though 

:suburban:

imgonnagetyouback x dress on guitar... the swiftologist found dead in a ditch :bibliahh:

• Like 1

Just now, Klein said:

You Are in Love x COWBOY LIKE ME (:jonny:)

The way I can hear the girl on this livestream CRYING as she sings along to cowboy like me. :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

You Are in Love x COWBOY LIKE ME (:jonny:)

I don't care it happened to any of y'all it should've happened to ME! instead :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

The way I can hear the girl on this livestream CRYING as she sings along to cowboy like me. :jonnycat:

As she SHOULD :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

You can hear it in the silence
You can see it with the lights out
You can feel it on the way home
You're a cowboy like me

:jonny3: :jonny3: :jonny3:

• Like 2

Please post a video of the full You Are In Lena x Cowboy Like ME! as soon as you see it, show me to me rachel :ghostface:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I would've collapsed if I was there

drop the recordings ASAP :jonny:

I found this but it's still not complete

• Like 1

Taking imgonnagetyouback AND You Are In Love from me both in one night... nasty foul behaviour but ofc the swifties will forgive it because something something cult mcdonalds of pop not a girlies girl private jet playing the victim :angry:

• Haha 3

Untouchable x GAS? yesterday and iggyb x Dress today... she really wants me to kill myself

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, penguintim said:

Taking imgonnagetyouback AND You Are In Love from me both in one night... nasty foul behaviour but ofc the swifties will forgive it because something something cult mcdonalds of pop not a girlies girl private jet playing the victim :angry:

Suddenly OTSH made POINTS omg...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cruelhprince said:

Untouchable x GAS? yesterday and iggyb x Dress today... she really wants me to kill myself

EA5aCeWXsAAPd6K.jpg:large

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.