Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

If Rep TV is to be announced during the European leg, I honestly don't think it'll be anywhere else than the last Wembley show.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

1 hour ago, Klein said:

If Rep TV is to be announced during the European leg, I honestly don't think it'll be anywhere else than the last Wembley show.

it will be in august for a October release 

• Like 1

I attended the Eras Tour in Dublin last weekend (29th and 30th, I went alone both nights) and I had so so much fun. What a show and what a memory!

My favourite moments included of course the opening, Fearless section, Enchanted, Reputation (which the crowd went WILD for), August, Marjorie and Willow, 1989 section, But Daddy I Love Him and Broken Heart, surprise songs and Bejewelled and Karma. Basically the entire show.

I think some of the more questionable song choices work great in person such as the Red singles section and Delicate, which felt like a strange inclusion to me since it wasn't a big hit and was on the last tour but it just somehow works well in this tour too.

On the 29th of June, it was raining in the morning and afternoon, then it became cloudy until right as Taylor was about to go on stage which was when the sun came out. That felt symbolic - it suited a lot of the show to be in daylight I think. It basically stayed a clear sky the entire show. Because there were no seats behind the stage and instead there were huge glass windows, it was a sunlit room. It looked particularly beautiful during August which is then followed by My Tears Ricochet, in which she mentions being in a sunlit room so that felt very apt. 1989 as the sun was beginning to set also felt very on-brand.

On the 30th, just before the show began I got a text from a friend of mine who was at the show too (albeit another section) and he told me Stevie Nicks was attending which shook me and felt so iconic. Stevie actually played in Dublin last night which I would have loved to see but I sat it out as the tickets were expensive and I'm just a casual fan of her. I realised just before Willow came on that Stevie being in the same room was particularly iconic as she is being known for being witchy and Willow also has a witchy theme. It felt so cool to experience one of my favourite Taylor songs with Stevie as she may have had some influence on the song or at least aligns with the song thematically. I did hope Stevie would join Taylor on stage (especially as I was standing facing the surprise songs stage) which she didn't but that is okay, however Taylor did dedicate the entire surprise songs set to Stevie. It was also Taylor's first time singing her own name live as far as I'm aware thanks to the lyrics of Clara Bow. I think my favourite surprise song of the two days was This Love, I adore that song so much.

So in all, an iconic show and moment in time and I feel so grateful to have witnessed it!

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, holyground13 said:

Reputation (which the crowd went WILD for),

If there's anything consensus about the tour it's this. :falcon:

Happy for you sis :heart:

• Thanks 1

July 16th is legit World Snake Day?!?! They make holidays for everybody, I mean every album these days! 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, campelo said:

it will be in august for a October release 

That makes the most sense. She will have the Last North American leg to promote the album. She Can debut a new reputation outfit and perform I did Something bad as promotion and it would go mega viral in tiktok

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

If there's anything consensus about the tour it's this. :falcon:

Happy for you sis :heart:

Aw thank you so much my friend :heart: she absolutely delivered so hard with the show

6 minutes ago, Klein said:

How do we know she's playing End Game? 

"After the storm something was born in the Fourth of July"

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

"After the storm something was born in the Fourth of July"

Oh right. Then Sparks Fly hopefully :jonny:

Just me realizing that @Taylor fanboy would literally combust from a Rep x Sparks Fly mashup :dies:

Edited by Klein
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Oh right. Then Sparks Fly hopefully :jonny:

Just me realizing that @Taylor fanboy would literally combust from a Rep x Sparks Fly mashup :dies:

I thought you had done that on purpose :dies:

• Haha 3

I really hope she releases the live version of Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me eventually. Or make another concert movie so we can rip the mp3. 

On the subject of the concert movie, I'm afraid we won't get another with the new arrangement of the setlist + TTPD. That would mean we would never have the TTPD section in HD. 

Edited by Klein
  • Like 1

Just now, Klein said:

Oof, starting off the surprise song set with a bang. :jonny:

and then playing your most hated song next :jonny:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

and then playing your most hated song next :jonny:

:gaycat6:

It's not my most hated, but yeah... :gaycat6:

Edited by Klein

Them putting tissue paper on the piano so she can blow her nose :bibliahh:

The fact she ruined one of her best song with one of the worst, and then played an F-tier mashup. I feel bad for them. :suburban:

8 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

GAS? :WAP:

8 minutes ago, Klein said:

Oof, starting off the surprise song set with a bang. :jonny:

it all went downhill after we posted this :lakitu:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

it all went downhill after we posted this :lakitu:

Not to sound selfish but I don't mind her going through the flops now so that I have some gems for my very last Eras Tour date on August 1st. :lakitu:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

The Archer x Question…?

:suburban:

Did she… have a brain aneurysm or something? :deadbanana:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.