• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

12 minutes ago, Delicate said:

Wait she added August to the setlist??? LMFAAOO

girl i thought you were trolling :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can suddenly only browse for TS tickets on Ticketmaster if you've been "invited". Does this change closer to the show? I want to try again (have been for months, but suddenly invite only) and get tickets but don't have an invite link or code.

Edited by insomniac

@taylorswift13 you better do this masterpiece next month in wembley

• Like 3

On 7/1/2024 at 2:52 AM, Dear Reader said:

so cute :heart:

@FolkLover1989 watching this right now:

IWK6.gif

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

@FolkLover1989 watching this right now:

IWK6.gif

I feel disgusted seeing him on tour every other day.

He should go back to US and do cringe shows omg 

• Haha 1

I got to see the show recently, it's a great show, very fun. But not gonna lie, I wanted the 2023 set list, I much rather have a proper evermore/folklore set and forget TTPD exists (sorry to who likes it, I'm not into it). I much rather have seen her perform the 1, tolerate it, Long Live, etc.

I also felt the proximity of TTPD and Midnights was an issue, Midnights is not my favourite (albeit I like most of the songs she performs of it), and at the end of a 3 hour show having those two together added a bit of a drag to me personally. That aside, as I said the show is very fun (which I expected, as reputation was also great).

• Like 1

Can't believe my show is 11 days away :jonny6:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 7/1/2024 at 7:08 PM, Delicate said:

Exactly one month until my first ever Taylor show. I sleep good knowing August will be my surprise song :party:

7 hours ago, Jglj said:

I got to see the show recently, it's a great show, very fun. But not gonna lie, I wanted the 2023 set list, I much rather have a proper evermore/folklore set and forget TTPD exists (sorry to who likes it, I'm not into it). I much rather have seen her perform the 1, tolerate it, Long Live, etc.

I also felt the proximity of TTPD and Midnights was an issue, Midnights is not my favourite (albeit I like most of the songs she performs of it), and at the end of a 3 hour show having those two together added a bit of a drag to me personally. That aside, as I said the show is very fun (which I expected, as reputation was also great).

7 hours ago, ariananext said:

Can't believe my show is 11 days away :jonny6:

Happy for y'all! :heart2:

• Like 1

i mean the current thing might be somewhat played up, but it always felt weird when joe seemed to try avoiding her in public

Edited by fridayteenage

32 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i mean the current thing might be somewhat played up, but it always felt weird when joe seemed to try avoiding her in public

Joe went to a good amount of her events during  lover promotions (golden globes, walking together in paris, amazon prime). But I really think he was uncomfortable with the public scrutiny he received when he was with her in public.

Travis in contrast is really experienced with the scrutiny independent of Taylor.

41 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

To be fair, all attention he had was being "Taylor's boyfriend". Travis is a world class athlete with a lot of years in the spotlight, and he doesn't mind being associated with the boyfriend tag, his balls are big, his balls are balling and lets her bejeweled. That's her man.

Tdj659n.thumb.gif.42eef7839c0ee6af20e278

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.