• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Just now, Cleanromantic said:

113k watching the live stream :gaycat7:

I don't watch more than the surprise songs now, he doesn't do shirtless Vigilante Sh*t dance anymore, not worth it :ryan3:

• Haha 1

She must've seen that update accounts were posting that Maroon passed YOYOK as the most repeated surprise song :dies:

• Haha 2

Just now, Michael196 said:

She must've seen that update accounts were posting that Maroon passed YOYOK as the most repeated surprise song :dies:

At least she knows what are the best two songs on Midnights standard edition. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Just now, Dear Reader said:

I don't watch more than the surprise songs now, he doesn't do shirtless Vigilante Sh*t dance anymore, not worth it :ryan3:

Oh,I thought I was gonna catch his strip tease/ him rubbing lotion on himself since I haven't tuned in for a while :ryan3:

lowkey loved her speech about "trying to come up with new things" just to play YOYOK on the piano for the 9th time :ryan3:

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

YOYOK is Stevie's fave Taylor song. Surprise songs were a Stevie tribute basically. 

• Like 5

Just now, Michael196 said:

All 3 surprise songs were Stevie Nicks themed.

1. Song name dropping Stevie Nicks (Clara Bow)

2. Song  inspired by her life (Lucky One)

3. Her favorite song  that she shouted out for helping her cope with the death of her friend and bandmate (YOYK)

It's funny because she didn't do a single paul mccartney themed song when he attendended not even sweet nothing that was inspired by one of his quotes

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Cleanromantic said:

Oh,I thought I was gonna catch his strip tease/ him rubbing lotion on himself since I haven't tuned in for a while :ryan3:

would be a nice ending for Pride Month :ryan3:

• Haha 2

It's so funny how loud the crowds sing along to random 20-year-old/14-year-old/12-year-old...album tracks. Her discography is so beloved :clap3:

• Like 2

Just now, Cleanromantic said:

It's so funny how loud the crowds sing along to random 20-year-old/14-year-old/12-year-old...album tracks. Her discography is so beloved :clap3:

I was surprised they were so loud for The Lucky One. Ireland showing real taste. :clap3:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

That's what happens when you're an album artist and people care about your music above all else. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

main screen totally shut off during cardigan

The show doesn't look as good In light, being able to see through the screen doesn't look good in videos. I seen Julia Roberts is there tonight 

• Confused 1

We cried for Clara Bow. :cries:

The mashup worked really really well but honestly I'm so over her throwing all of these songs she's never performed before into mashups. How long is it going to be before we hear any of the Anthology songs performed in full, on their own? This is even worse than never getting evermore long pond. :irate:

Edited by Achilles.
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

We cried for Clara Bow. :cries:

The mashup worked really really well but honestly I'm so over her throwing all of these songs she's never performed before into mashups. How long is it going to be before we hear any of the Anthology songs performed in full, on their own? This is even worse than never getting evermore long pond. :irate:

This is my one gripe with mashups. I want a flawless uninterrupted live performance of every song at least once before it goes the mashup way. :'( Eras Tour Season 1 kinda outsold in that department. 

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 1

Can she add YOYOK to the set list already or perform it regularly as a surprise song

Hey guys..

does anyone know, how reselling on oeticket works? my friend can't attend so i need to sell his ticket

2 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

113k watching the live stream :gaycat7:

Wait where was this?

:jonny:

Taylor you're about two seconds away from getting slapped if you don't add YOYOK permanently

Blondie, add Maroon & You're On Your Own Kid to the setlist already ffs

Doesn't she only play it because fans were whining it wasn't on the setlist? But now they're whining she's playing it too much?:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.