• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

This really isn't the place for a conversation on the suitability of Travis and Taylor's relationship but like... I don't get the hate for him at all :deadbanana4:

Obviously we're all here for Taylor and if things change between them I know my opinion of him will shift (because ride-or-die deluluism for Taylor is just ingrained in me at this point), but he seems like a good guy and Taylor really seems to like him, and having been fans of both before they got together it seems like a pretty cohesive match. None of us can pretend to know anything that we aren't shown directly, but given the literal events of yesterday, I don't think she's giving us any reason to worry about him :deadbanana4:

That being said, the girls on Tumblr who seemingly know more about Taylor than she knows about herself think that an official announcement article in ET is like... reeeeally imminent because it happened when they were in Italy a few weeks ago. Not saying I cosign or agree, but did feel that fact was worth passing on:suburban:

Anyway, this was all brought upon because of what happened on stage yesterday, and in an effort to return a bit to the topic (I don't want any points nnn, my last batch finally expired) what an unprecedented moment we got to witness live at the Eras Tour Wembley Night 3. Truly one of the craziest things she's ever done on stage, and I've been watching grainy videos of her stage antics since mid-Fearless Tour nnn. For what it's worth, I don't think this was planned out months in advance, because she's got the Louboutin people on speed dial and they'd drop everything to help her out, and the rest of the outfit wouldn't take more than a day or two to put together. Given his mastery of the Karma choreo, I wouldn't be surprised to see Travis take the place of a dancer for an entire show at one point :deadbanana4:

• Like 4

I really like Travis with Taylor, I don't get the hate (and there really isn't much hate, 90% of the fan base loves him and then together). And yeah, I do feel like he's *ahem* end game and they will be engaged before the end of the year. 

OT: the way she said his debut at Eras…what else are they planning? :celestial5:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1989 said:

I really like Travis with Taylor, I don't get the hate (and there really isn't much hate, 90% of the fan base loves him and then together). And yeah, I do feel like he's *ahem* end game and they will be engaged before the end of the year. 

OT: the way she said his debut at Eras…what else are they planning? :celestial5:

Taylor Swift feat Travis Kelce - So High School Remix (Official Music Video) debut

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder what are those covered seats in Wembley? Like they always have those black sheets out for those 3-4 sections at the end of the stadium - and those should be prime seats as well. Has anyone figured that out?

9 hours ago, Liafen said:

I wonder what are those covered seats in Wembley? Like they always have those black sheets out for those 3-4 sections at the end of the stadium - and those should be prime seats as well. Has anyone figured that out?

It's like that at every concert at Wembley, not sure of the reason though.

This is an older video from last year, but I've recently watched it and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who's interested in the more tech aspect of the tour/stage. It's a very informative video about how a tour of this scale is put together technically. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.