Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

IMG_8088.jpg?ex=6677471d&is=6675f59d&hm=f0df585e5b13ea902705b5f39b8508ce11d0e876550dd372e8239c9b50c12ecd&

88,446 people in attendance at today's show… and she's going to do it 7 more times I wish they could've all been consecutive tho. :jonny5:

Seems pretty certain now that she's going to surpass Take That's historic attendance record of 623,737 and will claim the title for biggest shows ever played at Wembley Stadium… imagine telling anyone just a few years ago that this would happen. :deadbanana2:

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

She did his pose :heart:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Feanor said:

IMG_8088.jpg?ex=6677471d&is=6675f59d&hm=f0df585e5b13ea902705b5f39b8508ce11d0e876550dd372e8239c9b50c12ecd&

88,446 people in attendance at today's show… and she's going to do it 7 more times I wish they could've all been consecutive tho. :jonny5:

Seems pretty certain now that she's going to surpass Take That's historic attendance record of 623,737 and will claim the title for biggest shows ever played at Wembley Stadium… imagine telling anyone just a few years ago that this would happen. :deadbanana2:

What's the biggest registered boxscore?

not that she's going to report the figures, but it seems like this could be it :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, Яeo. said:

Unpopular opinion but Black Dog needed full version not mashup. Also how many times has she performed Maroon now? Is it her most performed surprise song?

Pretty sure she did the Black Dog in its entirety before moving onto CBBH and Maroon, so it wasn't cut short or anything.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

What's the biggest registered boxscore?

not that she's going to report the figures, but it seems like this could be it :gaycat6:

Those same 8 Take That shows grossed $61.7M, that's the biggest one.

But the biggest boxscore for an individual show belongs to Madonna who's 2008 Wembley Stadium show grossed $11.8M which would be $17.2M adjusted for inflation… :gaycat6:

• Thanks 1

The amount of people :jonnycat: I will literally die 

She remembered her twitter password after Lisbon :dies:

• Haha 1

448908257_985488113220942_67801180382990 

The cultural impact of this tour is so huge, royalty and presidents from all around the world are attending it, not to mention the huge celebs. They realize it's a once in a life time event.

Thank You Aimee :stare:

This is the petty mashup. TYA x Mean. 

Transitioning into Mean was very obvious but it worked well. 

Just now, Klein said:

This is the petty mashup. TYA x Mean. 

Can we get a You're Not Sorry outro?

• Haha 1

I audibly gasped when she mentioned re-recordings after this mashup :deadbanana2:

Castles Crumbling with Hayley

When she started talking about the rerecording... oh girl I fully clowned :jonny:

Kinda hoped for CC to be mashed-up with S&S. 

Happy "Castles Crumbling" day to all swifties who celebrate :alexz3: 

I will finally get HQ pics of them together after 100 years :clap3:

• Like 3

So Long, London

Florida!!!

Clara Bow

imgonnagetyouback

The Albatross

Cassandra

Robin

whew she's getting through those TTPD tracks. Manifesting she does The Albatross in its entirety and not as a mash-up.... I wonder if she'll wait until Miami to do Florida!!!

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

Kinda hoped for CC to be mashed-up with S&S. 

For a second I thought they did since I don't fully remember both of their lyrics :dies:

oh the glitches??? :WAP:

I know we know but… Taylor Swift is a SNAKE. She is an insecure, vindictive, petty, and insufferable human. I've had it with her. This whole no even waiting 2 months for my show to bring out Hayley for Castles Crumbling….wow we get it you HATE other successful women. @taylorswift you are ANNOYING and MEAN and YOU ALWAYS PLAYTHE VICTIM FROM YOUR GLASS HOUSE. You are a Trump voting, woman-hating, stone-throwing, mediocre-music-making, paper-thin-vocal-having, rotten person! It doesn't matter how many charities you donate to, from now on I will ALWAYS see it as a calculated move.

You may flourish in Trump's America…but you'll NEVER get another cent from me you money hungry maniac. You are a BEAST…and I wish you an OUNCE of luck as you keep exposing yourself to be the succubus that you are.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, penguintim said:

I know we know but… Taylor Swift is a SNAKE

I'm so confused. Are you mad because you were at the show and you didn't want Castles Crumbling with Hayley or are you mad because you weren't at the show and you did want it? :psyduck:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

I'm so confused. Are you mad because you were at the show and you didn't want Castles Crumbling with Hayley or are you mad because you weren't at the show and you did want it? :psyduck:

I wasn't at the show and from my experience I'm one of like a handful of people who actually appreciate Castles Cuntressing. Very nasty behaviour from her I fear......

• Haha 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.