Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

11 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

she probably will never sing it tbh. it's as sensible of a subject as Ronan or SYGB

All the more reason to sing it. So many of her fans probably think of committing suicide. It's one of her most meaningful and underrated songs.

• Like 1

• Replies 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

3 minutes ago, Buffy said:

All the more reason to sing it. So many of her fans probably think of committing suicide. It's one of her most meaningful and underrated songs.

I agree. It would be beautiful. 

• Like 1

I fear she's announcing rep tv In London. Also ts12 should be hyperpop and European dance pop inspired. Charlis mixtapes meets Robyn meets confessions madonnna YUP

• Haha 1

Damn where did the real Swifties go? I don't come here to read about G-Anon's latest display of untreated schizophrenia :deadbanana2:

Anyway, to the real Swifties (that don't see her as extension of their unchecked narcissism and a fix to their lack of a queer love life) do debut and reputation share the same shade of green lights during Eras? Debutation save me, save me Debutation.

Edited by Mandalore

The Manuscript sounds as gorgeous as I thought it would live :'( Great mashups, thematically speaking 

I'm really gonna expect the unexpected for my London shows at this point. I know you kinda hate London Tay but don't take it out on me and do Macavity or something :deadbanana2:

Edited by Mandalore

10 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

I'm really gonna expect the unexpected for my London shows at this point. I know you kinda hate London Tay but don't take it out on me and do Macavity or something :deadbanana2:

I hope she does London Boy x So Long London mashup just for the absolute mess :deadbanana2:

On 6/15/2024 at 12:16 AM, By the Water said:

TIWYCF before Forever Winter :khalyan:

21 minutes ago, By the Water said:

CaroLana but no ReneGod :biblio:

The thought of this mashup makes me sick, but I need it at my show :gaycat6:

5 hours ago, Mandalore said:

The Manuscript sounds as gorgeous as I thought it would live :'( Great mashups, thematically speaking 

London Boy mashed up with another song at every show

:coffee:

# of shows since last received a surprise song performance (songs yet to be performed)

1 - TTPD (So Long London, Florida!!!, Clara Bow, The Black Dog, imgonnagetyouback, The Albatross, I Hate It Here, thanK you aIMee, Cassandra, Robin)

1 - Red (Girl at Home, Ronan, Forever Winter, Run)

1 - evermore (happiness, closure)

2 - Midnights

3 - Speak Now

3 - Lover (London Boy, Soon You'll Get Better)

4 - folklore (hoax)

5 - reputation (I Did Something Bad)

6 - 1989 (Sweeter than Fiction)

8 - Fearless (Change, Superstar, We Were Happy, That's When, Don't You, Bye Bye Baby)

9 - Debut (Mary's Song, A Perfectly Good Heart)

Like be serious, this goes instantly into one of my favorite surprise song performance of the entire tour

• Like 1

I wonder why she doesn't sell tour books. I'm always going for those 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liafen said:

I wonder why she doesn't sell tour books. I'm always going for those 

Her tour books honestly were always really bad so we're not missing out on much :deadbanana2:

12 hours ago, Klein said:

Like be serious, this goes instantly into one of my favorite surprise song performance of the entire tour

OMG :jonny2: Not her making No Body No Crime & Carolina sound like smash hit classics I-

2 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

TODAY IS MY SHOW GIRLS. So excited!

Omg have the most fun :duca:

• Thanks 1

Today is the only time she's performing just one show in a city.

I wish they'd have found a way to squeeze in a second show cause it's kinda triggering that every city on this tour has multiple shows except Cardiff.

moo.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.