spacer.png

3 new acts + 3 members of paramore.

Thee puta is coming. :jonnycat:

• Haha 1

Benson and Griff :clap3: 

• Like 1

MPB Benson :WAP:

• Like 1

if she and benson had babies they would be the most beautiful babies ever. The backlash would be awful but they are both so gorgeous.

the reputas slithering out of the gutter

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

just curious, when she has one opening act vs. two, does the one opening act get a double length set?

• Like 1

The way she is doing charity for those artists and us fans.

The tickets are already sold out long long time ago and she still added openner. Such a generous queen.

• Like 1

OMG NOT MY TWO FAVES AHHH BENSON :WAP:

• Like 1

So she'll have a new opener for every London date? :lakitu:

Posted (edited)

I hope Paramore's set isn't cut short as a result of the second openers in London :dancehall:

Edited by kellysclarkson

5 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

just curious, when she has one opening act vs. two, does the one opening act get a double length set?

Paramore did 45 minutes (9 songs) in my show in Lisbon, which is more or less what Camila did my reputation show in Dublin.

So I guess not, the show just starts earlier and she has a longer break between the opening act and herself 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kayliah said:

if she and benson had babies they would be the most beautiful babies ever. The backlash would be awful but they are both so gorgeous.

He's 13 :eli: years younger than her. 

4 minutes ago, Miles. said:

He's 13 :eli: years younger than her. 

13...hmmm interesting :coffee:

why did she book these nobodies? how much money does she want to save?

3 minutes ago, Watson! said:

why did she book these nobodies? how much money does she want to save?

Every other date in Europe only has Paramore, this is extra

Gurl, come on.... Paramore are a legend...

• Like 1

Paramore is great. Only opener I'd actually get early to the concert to see. My Nashville date had Gracie and Girl in Red so I just got there as Applause was playing :redface:

I have received code for Madrid dates today too. So if anyone still wants to participate, let me know ( even though the shows are super close ). :heart2:

Praying for surprise songs excellence for these two shows. Can't sleep from excitement...

:jonnycat:

Posted (edited)

Don't know if this was already posted or not but for posterity's sake, 178.679 people attended the three Stockholm shows (all-time attendance record).

https://news.pollstar.com/2024/05/24/taylor-swift-breaks-friends-arena-audience-record-in-sweden/

Taylor Swift set the record for the highest number of tickets sold for an event at Friends Arena in Stockholm, Sweden, three nights in a row.

"The Eras Tour" arrived at Friends Arena, the countries national stadium, May 17, setting a new record for the highest number of tickets sold for an event at the building. A day later, May 18, Taylor Swidt surpassed her own record from the previous day, and once again on May 19, when a total of 60,243 people were in attendance.

The attendance over three nights totaled 178,679 people, which surpassed the previous audience record set by Bruce Springsteen, who played in front of 167,160 people across three nights in 2013.

"The Eras Tour" in Sweden was organized by MTG, AEG Presents, and All Things Live Sweden.

The way we have to keep track of the numbers with each separate article because she won't release the boxscores "officially". :khalyan2:

Edited by Lille
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lille said:

Don't know if this was already posted or not but for posterity's sake, 178.679 people attended the three Stockholm shows (all-time attendance record).

https://news.pollstar.com/2024/05/24/taylor-swift-breaks-friends-arena-audience-record-in-sweden/

The way we have to keep track of the numbers with each separate article because she won't release the boxscores "officially". :khalyan2:

It drives me ******* bonkers. I had a spreadsheet ready to put in all the official data as she released it (I was assuming she'd use the Billboard Boxscore monthly updates like ******* everyone else) with all the data from her previous stadium shows plus every stadium show that a competitor MPG had ever played and reported, all for the sake of comparison and ending losers in the tour competition threads, and... :khalyan2:

Like ***** we already know you're a billionaire and I think Travis would really like for you to publicly end several careers that way, there's no reason to hide them anymore :gaycat6:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the Earth was SHOOK during these songs in Lisbon!

• Haha 1

:clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.