Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

9 minutes ago, Love Again said:

She probably will she's had an inmense growth here (especially with Gen Z) since folkevermore and ATW 10 Min version. Like I have people around me that used to hate Taylor who want to see her on tour now

She isnโ€™t big enough for stadiums here

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

2 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Are you saying Paramore and Phoebe can't sell an arena tour? They have more core fans than Olivia lbr

No they don't :rip:

Who caught all the Easter eggs in her announcement?

ย 

1. Enchanted - Speak Now TV

2. Gorgeous - Reputation

3. Long Time Coming - Debut demo (possibly vault track? Hope so. Itโ€™s one of her best unreleased songs)

My main problem with this tour is that her singles are usually the worst songs on the album. I really wanted some album deep cuts, but instead weโ€™re getting SIO, ME! And YNTCD.ย :deadbanana4:

45 minutes ago, Tusk said:

10 albums with multiple hits but โ€œnot time for greatest hits tourโ€

ย 

Midnights is a massive era and can easily attract demand for a tour on it's own. "Not time for greatest hits tour" means it's so early and she's still so commercially viable that she doesn't need to burn this card already. GH tours are for artists like Celine Dion and Bruce Springsteen that haven't had a hit in eonsย 

6 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Are you saying Paramore and Phoebe can't sell an arena tour? They have more core fans than Olivia lbr

:rip:what? Phoebe Bridget's can absolutely NOT sell an arena tour. Olivia's demand was insane, the fact she did a theater tour was only because this was her first and she wanted to take baby steps. The demand for an arena tour was there

11 minutes ago, Arrows said:

One show every 2 weeks in the US spread out over half a yearโ€ฆ Hopefully this tour will last for a long time

I highly suspect theyโ€™re announcing another wave of US dates after the first one sells out within two minutes in order to increase demand.

I have 3 devices trying to register for presale but they're not moving at allย :deadbanana4:ย also those prices are quite cheap? What were Bad Bunny's average ticket prices?

Just now, LastGreatBloodline said:

Midnights is a massive era and can easily attract demand for a tour on it's own. "Not time for greatest hits tour" means it's so early and she's still so commercially viable that she doesn't need to burn this card already. GH tours are for artists like Celine Dion and Bruce Springsteen that haven't had a hit in eonsย 

I mean technically all tours are "greatest hits" tours whether the artist is currently making hits or not. Taylor is 16 years into her career and currently re-peaking, she has an immense catalogue and hasn't toured in 5 years. This is absolutely the right move

5 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

She isnโ€™t big enough for stadiums here

She is the most streamed artist in NL right now. Even if she doesn't have big GP support, she must have a dedicated fanbase to support her enough. I don't think she would have any problem in main Europe markets like Germany, Spain, Sweden etc. to play stadiums.ย 

ย 

ย 

----

Her longest and most global tour is comingย :duca:

9 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

not Phoebeย :deadbanana2:

ย 

3 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

My main problem with this tour is that her singles are usually the worst songs on the album. I really wanted some album deep cuts, but instead weโ€™re getting SIO, ME! And YNTCD.ย :deadbanana4:

I don't think that's the case, performing the artists' biggest hits it's pretty standard for any show and wouldn't make sense to call it the "Eras" tour. She's probably doing many fans favorites while mashing up the hits together on medleysย 

9 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

0% chance that she performs Me!th

Phoebe will be lucky to sell out her little theaters and she definitely has less fans than miss Olivia:bibliahh:
This thread is wild

OT: waiting for Europe dates :clap3:

Yโ€™all Phoenix gets so spoiled sometimes :jonny:ย 

ย 

Paramore only stopping here it looks like? And the first stop on the tour again? She loves us! Not to mention this will be my first time seeing her and Iโ€™ve always wanted to see her old stuff performed. Literally could not be more excited :weeps:ย 

35 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

She's not doing ME! I guarantee that. She even had it removed from her songwriter playlist lmao

34 minutes ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

She's in the middle of re-releasing all of her first albums. This is of course the time for her (first) GH tour. She'll be performing MIDnights songs too (unfortunately).

36 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

People calling this a โ€œgreatest hitsโ€ tour but I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s the case. I think sheโ€™s exploring the fan favorites of each era. Enchanted is LOCKED for the set list and that wasnโ€™t a hit at all, for example. Weโ€™re more likely to get Cruel Summer than we are for ME! or YNTCD lol :rip:ย 

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

People calling this a โ€œgreatest hitsโ€ tour but I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s the case. I think sheโ€™s exploring the fan favorites of each era. Enchanted is LOCKED for the set list and that wasnโ€™t a hit at all, for example. Weโ€™re more likely to get Cruel Summer than we are for ME! or YNTCD lol :rip:ย 

That sounds like a dream but I donโ€™t wanna get ahead of myself.ย :katie:

i think there'll be a balance between pleasing locals and fans. shake it off wil obviously be on the set list i can't ever not imagine a taylor tour without it, however songs like ME! will definitely not make the cut. instead she'll go for cruel summer and lover (song)

This is obviously gonna go well into 2024, and the re-recordings will be all out by the end of the tour probably. Hence the title of the tour. It's not that confusing lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.